I got the job!!!!!!!

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
I cant believe it i got the call !! Anyone in law enforcement knows the call that I am referring to. I took my exam for the police department in Feb 2009 and havent heard much until about a month and a half ago. At this point I went in for medical evaluations ( herniated discs).

Then atleast once a week for the last month I have been going through the hiring process and taking the required tests/evaluations on my days off from the port authority. Written Psychological/ Oral psychological evaluation, physical agility test, background investigations, drug screenings. (they shaved my leg :wack:) But after all of that, I got the call from the NYPD telling me to report next week on Wednesday morning to be sworn in and fill out a TON of paperwork. Well worth it tho I am beyond excited. My great grandpa was NYPD, my grandfather was NYPD, my uncle is suffolk county police. And i will now be NYPD. I guess you can say it runs in the family! :cheers: Ive got a front row seat to the greatest show in the world!

I cant believe it i got the call !! Anyone in law enforcement knows the call that I am referring to. I took my exam for the police department in Feb 2009 and havent heard much until about a month and a half ago. At this point I went in for medical evaluations ( herniated discs).

Then atleast once a week for the last month I have been going through the hiring process and taking the required tests/evaluations on my days off from the port authority. Written Psychological/ Oral psychological evaluation, physical agility test, background investigations, drug screenings. (they shaved my leg :wack:) But after all of that, I got the call from the NYPD telling me to report next week on Wednesday morning to be sworn in and fill out a TON of paperwork. Well worth it tho I am beyond excited. My great grandpa was NYPD, my grandfather was NYPD, my uncle is suffolk county police. And i will now be NYPD. I guess you can say it runs in the family! :cheers: Ive got a front row seat to the greatest show in the world!

Congratulations!!!

Er.....if you see my Cuda double parked on 14th Street, could you cut me a break?

Congratulations and I am glad there are people like you and the others in your family to protect and serve.

Congratulations! Your FABO family is proud of you. Be safe.

Congrats!!

Can you help get me out of a parking ticket? Just kidding!!! LOL!

Good luck!

Ma Snart

Congrats Joe I know you have been working long and hard to get this.

Congratulations, I always wanted to get in the Arkansas Game and Fish, and yes be careful and keep learning about the ways of the bad guy's/girls.

thank you all so much for the congrats. I really cant believe im being sworn in on wed. This is unreal. Safety and health are my two priorities right now. Oh and getting through the academy in one piece !

-
Back