I guarantee you this is side rippin funny

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Friend of mine told me about this. You HAVE to watch to the end. I flat guarantee it's worth the laugh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6T5BojXc8"]Whirlpool Front Load Washer Total Carnage - Runaway Drum Assembly - YouTube[/ame]

Only reason it quit is 'cause the belt broke, LMAO

LOL - if I didn't know better I would say it was /6 powered!
Reckon our next washer will be a Whirlpool, maybe the wife won't be able to tear it up...
C

That's funny as hell watching it do the ''funky chicken'' on the lawn!

I was shocked it kept going when the control board came out of the panel.

I believe he "hot wired" the motor direct. Who knows, how many screws he removed from the cabinet to help things along. There's a bunch more, but that one is about as great as it gets

Yeah he had to bypass a couple of different safety measures. Not the least of which was the door. Still though, that sumbitch didn't wanna give it up.

Yep, and many machines have an "out of balance" switch

I've seen some pretty fantastic carnage on heat pumps that got ice on the condenser fan blades. They wobble out of balance until the fan motor mounting breaks. The fan blades hit the coils and copper tubing and tear everything up. Don't run your heat pump in an ice storm!

Holy good Gawd!!!!! who ever said it was doin the "Funky Chicken" yeah you pretty much sumed that right up..... my old Whirlpool, was seriously on its last leg, I got a new one from our neighbor, and the old one, the outside casing was just that, the bottom wasn't even fastened to it........ NOT a front load tho, and old top load washer.....I could not believe it, and it just kept washing clothes till finally the wife said enough was enough and I went on the look out for one and the neighbor knew it and when they got their new one, the one they considered "old" was simply to small for the 5 of them when we only got 3 so.....BIG difference in the amount of clothes to be washed!

But the bottom had rusted completely loose front the top and sides! The worst part of the old one was the fact that the water shut off stopped working and the wife would stand by it till it finished filling and then shut the valve off on the wall to let it go through its cycle as it ran fine the water would just keep filling up (YEAH, I learned the hard way when we first figured that one out!)

-
Back