I guess

-
I see you hatin yo.

He's right about one thing, OK. It's a "rag" top

These pictures should be a "sticky" "How not to buy wheels for your A"

3ma3p83o95Y35U65S2b3u8c20819d23fd1835.jpg

3k53m63pb5Y15X15S5b3u205f6007522d107f.jpg

nz12ma.jpg

thats ganasta yo! why you haten? lol I like the fire hydrant sticking out of the hood

ya gotta admit it is a clean lookin hoopdie......them wheels gotta go on a garbage truck and the price tag in the back of said garbage truck but it is a nice car tan velour seats.....comfy

not my cup of tea by any means, but at least it looks like he takes pride in it. looks like something i saw in the toy aisle at wal mart.

had one in my area on craigslist for 2 years big wheels, lifted, chebby orange paint wnated around 4 grand with the interior ragged and suspension shot. nasty

ain't our cup of tea but you can tell he takes care of it....at that price he'll have to keep takin care of it.....valiant broughm,veloure interior fold down keep away from me ***** seat,if it was a two door we'd be thinkin about it....don't be lyin now that puppie is clean......sell the wheels and it'd be 3K for the car if we were good salesmen......drive that puppie right up to the show and be proud...Just sayin...it's got potential,I'd make it a waggin......eventually it'd have two door's then it'd be the kewlest hoopdie on the planet :bootysha:

-
Back