-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3v0

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So im on my 3rd bent power steering pulley. this one I even missed until after i blasted and painted it...*sigh* (I'm not bending them, they come that way)

So, anyone have a straight saginaw p/s pulley for a 73 dart? Preferably one thats clean and painted black, but I'm used to caked with grime at this point too :).

so you aren't checking them before you are grabbing them? LOL....just sayin'

or are you bending them when you are taking them off, or putting them on?
sorry I don't have an extra pulley for you

So im on my 3rd bent power steering pulley. this one I even missed until after i blasted and painted it...*sigh* (I'm not bending them, they come that way)

So, anyone have a straight saginaw p/s pulley for a 73 dart? Preferably one thats clean and painted black, but I'm used to caked with grime at this point too :).

They are most likely bending them when they are removing them. There is more than one diameter pulley so people will need to know what you need.

Maybe a picture of yours with a tape measure would help us help you.

Problem is, the stock around here isnt great, so i take what i can. And at around 5 bucks for the pulley, i wasnt checking carefully enough at the yard to see if they were straight. The last one, well i was rushing and forgot to check :eek:ops:

And yes, i am using a puller and not just prying them off.
Ill check the measurements tonight and post 'em. Thanks for the tip!

centerpull 2 piece puller. I never, ever pull on the outside of the pulley.

Also, its 5 7/8"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back