i have an emergency!

-

wracks71

Reaction score
long story short. i have to be in jersey in 2 1/2 weeks for a race. i got some shorty headers from sanderson,and they look great,but the driver side doesn't fit. they sent me another one that i goot today and it doesn't fit! i need to buy,or borrow,a small block duster driver side manifold for a backup. i am on limited time since i work a four on,four off schedule at work 12 hours a day. if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it!

I'll loan you one!! You can buy it if you want also, your choice!! Just PM me your address and I'll ship it out!! Geof

I'll loan you one!! You can buy it if you want also, your choice!! Just PM me your address and I'll ship it out!! Geof

dude! your awsome! i think i found one about an hour away. thanks alot!

call me in the morn. i'll be there after lunch sometime. thanks mike!

after talking to sanderson they said beat the hell out it and make it fit. i will send them the one back that i made fit and they said they will figure something out. they have really been helpfull through all this all things considered. i was expecting the "sorry,i guess your screwed" customer service reply,but not so. here are some pics of what we had to do.

View attachment modified1.jpg

View attachment mod. installed 2.jpg

View attachment mod2.jpg

x2 on Sanderson's great customer service (as I sit here in my Sanderson t-shirt lol). Billy had some issues with a pair of zoomies; they covered the shipping one way and welded up the right configuration.

Nice to see the FABO Family in action helping somebody out on short notice. :-D Good luck at the race wracks!

x2 on Sanderson's great customer service (as I sit here in my Sanderson t-shirt lol). Billy had some issues with a pair of zoomies; they covered the shipping one way and welded up the right configuration.

Nice to see the FABO Family in action helping somebody out on short notice. :-D Good luck at the race wracks!

thanks! i will give it hell. as usual!!:thumbup:

Nice talking with you the other night , and I wish you all the best getting the car fixed up and ready for the race! Do us here at FABO proud!
Matt

Nice talking with you the other night , and I wish you all the best getting the car fixed up and ready for the race! Do us here at FABO proud!
Matt

same here matt! thanks for your help. every year we have been placing higher. i guess i will have to get a FABO banner!

Those look like the bends i had to make on some cheap long tube headers i bought, i will never buy flowtech headers ever again.
Great that it all worked out for you.

-
Back