I keep it to my self

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well a young man and like a son had a Bad light car under him and almost to much to drink :bootysha::wack: Looks like to much to me !! Thank god he did not kill anyone :protest::argue:
But we about lost a young gun here 5 days ago :-k I think, well may be 7 days, Well he came by to see me and say hello
I told him if he was not busted up I would attempt to kick his A$$ for being so stupid on my roads and everyone else that uses the road.:love7:
JPD picture of the site
He was not alive as told by a on looker 8) then he said some ones name and they flew my boy " Not my son but I have know him for 21 years" To memphis scalp laid back and femur Bone broken steal rod attracted and he is still with us :shock::angel4: He must have a rezone to be here or he would be gone. Yall know the toe truck driver from another post

Thank you God [-o<

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

Chevvvy 023.jpg

Chevvvy 025.jpg

Chevvvy 026.jpg

Man, he's lucky to be alive. :) Was this the guy who got the postman out of the ditch?

HOLY BALLS!!!!!

Wait until he is all healed up then kick his ***! Thats what we did to a friend that crashed his car drunk.

Hes very very lucky to be here, I hope he learned something here. Mustangs with V8's should have driving instructions.

He is a very lucky boy for sure Mike. That Mustang is nearly identical to the one that nearly killed me back in 89. Only difference is mine was a notchback.

They handle like crap and are very light. Problem seems to be mostly the live axle rear.

I was coming home one night in mine. Driving calm as it was raining. Came to a hill so I went from 4th to 3rd. The car buggered off into the oncoming lane
instantly and only my reactions saved my life.

It always amazes me how vehicles are attracted to trees. And how there is a stronger force drawing the front plate to them, as it's almost always dead center. All the accidents that involved trees where the same, dead nuts center of the bumper. Even on long stretches of road with no trees for miles, but one for a 15mile section, and people would hit it.

He's lucky as for living, but his pain will remind him for the rest of his life of being a short term idiot.

Hey wait until he heals up, then beat him within an inch of his life, then stop. I hope the HELL he learned a lesson here?

A better picture of the picture.
He had some one looking over him, He was passing a friend of his and they seen it happen :angry7:

Chevvvy.jpg

but that was one bad car.... victoria didnt want none pop..
and i have learned a lesson.... neat on the street and fast at the track

Lifes journey is not to arrive at your grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways totaly worn out shouting WOOHOO what a ride!!

Glad to see he is ok. I hope this picture makes people stop and think a while before they get behind the wheel. :angry7:

Tree 1 mustang 0 , Glad to see he is still with us Mike, hope he learned from this. Thank God for sparing him!

You know, a lot of folks (like myself) ***** about the new cars. But, seat belts, air bags, crumple zones and up to date engineering has improved saftey a bunch. What would this young man have looked like had he been driving one of our old A bodies and hit that tree, same speed and everything else being equal...
Glad he made it.
C

Very fortunate he is still with us. Everytime I see an accident like this I always think back to my high school drivers Ed. techer that said " you are not driving a car, you are driving a 2 ton weapon".

Very fortunate he is still with us. Everytime I see an accident like this I always think back to my high school drivers Ed. techer that said " you are not driving a car, you are driving a 2 ton weapon".
Well put 340J.Something ya don't think about while driving.

but that was one bad car.... victoria didnt want none pop..
and i have learned a lesson.... neat on the street and fast at the track

Lifes journey is not to arrive at your grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways totaly worn out shouting WOOHOO what a ride!!

Well lookie who joined in :cheers: Hello Son :happy10: How did the dr's go yesterday?
This is the young gun that hit the tree my A Body friends :-D

I will add to this thread that clouse882 is one of a few good dirt track drivers, Hell the track's here wanted him in there car's
Remember this clouse882 :-D This young gun was crazy fast on anything

atv%20dusty.jpg

-
Back