[WANTED] I know this is a long shot but...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am converting my 1960 suburban wagon from the push button automatic to 3 on the floor. Has anyone every seen the automatic delete plate? I'd gladly throw in the push button stuff I have as a trade. I do not know if it is in working condition.

You might be better off getting someone to make you one on a 3D printer. Use the external dimensions of your push button plate, and make the center flat. I converted a 64 Belvedere wagon from buttons to a column shift automatic, and never found a suitable delete plate. Wish 3D printers were invented 18 years ago....lol. Good luck in your search.

Check for a similar vehicle with a manual shift.

You might be better off getting someone to make you one on a 3D printer. Use the external dimensions of your push button plate, and make the center flat. I converted a 64 Belvedere wagon from buttons to a column shift automatic, and never found a suitable delete plate. Wish 3D printers were invented 18 years ago....lol. Good luck in your search.

I have a guy with a CNC router he thinks can do it out of metal. Cost a fortune though...

I am converting my 1960 suburban wagon from the push button automatic to 3 on the floor. Has anyone every seen the automatic delete plate? I'd gladly throw in the push button stuff I have as a trade. I do not know if it is in working condition.
I'll check the junkyard this week near work. There's a couple early wagons in there. I'd be interested in buying the push button stuff should you wanna sell it

I'll check the junkyard this week near work. There's a couple early wagons in there. I'd be interested in buying the push button stuff should you wanna sell it

If you can get the delete plate the push button is yours!

Call Wildcats wrecking yard in Sandy Oregon. They are a mopar only yard, if it exists they probably have it and ship worldwide.

I read this on a huge assumption, that it was a Dart or Fury wagon, but then thought it could be a Valiant or Lancer wagon. You should clarify, as the parts are very different.

I read this on a huge assumption, that it was a Dart or Fury wagon, but then thought it could be a Valiant or Lancer wagon. You should clarify, as the parts are very different.
I'm sorry, I should have. It's a Valiant Station Wagon (Suburban). Being new to wagon world I learn everyday. Thanks!

As near as I can tell the Valiant and Lancer part (Automatic delete plate) are identical.

@mnmopar - only the '62 Valiant and Lancer share the same block off plate. No '60 Lancer and '61 Valiant and Lancer are different due to unique dash clusters. Sent you a PM regarding desired plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back