I need a name

-
i have more pics posted in the members photo gallery it's under 69 dodge dart custom 4 door

Need to know it's quirks & personality too!
At our house, we've dreamed up names before only to have them change on their own and become something else after they are here for a while.
Don't think about it too much. She will make herself known soon enough!!8)

I named mine Victoria, Yes she is my girl :love7:
Having a 273 engine in it from factory is a good thing :cheers:
I am leaning toward Lucky :happy10:=P~
Keep an eye out here in the part's for sale and you might find a passenger side fender for Lucky 273.Or post in the wanted thread :read2:
Keep us updated on you and your dad's time enjoying this great project :happy10:

My '72 Valiant 4 door is called "CRAZY TAXI" because it is stock appearing (flat hood, dog dish hubcaps, etc) but, will run high 11's in the quarter.

I have thought of other names, some of the original, some "borrowed":

"DOORS GALORE"

"MAXI TAXI"

"4-Door Duster"

"The Ugly Duckling"...

Rodney.

I had a 74 4 dr Valiant in highschool.

Everyone would hear the car in the distance rumbling to the next party spot in the field of choice and my friends would say "Here come's Rodney."

After I would get out of the car, usually a strange girl would come up and say "Hey Rodney" like she knew me or something, and I would laugh and say "Rodney is my car.....he say's hi, and would like to take you for a spin later since you know his name." LOL.

It was a good ice breaker, but I would only use that line of she was cute of course.

Anyways, Rodney was a cool name for my car.

Rodney.

I had a 74 4 dr Valiant in highschool.

Everyone would hear the car in the distance rumbling to the next party spot in the field of choice and my friends would say "Here come's Rodney."

After I would get out of the car, usually a strange girl would come up and say "Hey Rodney" like she knew me or something, and I would laugh and say "Rodney is my car.....he say's hi, and would like to take you for a spin later since you know his name." LOL.

It was a good ice breaker, but I would only use that line of she was cute of course.

Anyways, Rodney was a cool name for my car.

I like it :cheers: Rodney :-D Thank you for a cool story from the past 8)

I call my 4 dr DD Lucille after the aunt who left me the $s I used to buy it. Though, I'm leaning towards calling it Crimson Tide for the color most obviously. However, with the 225/904 and 4 wheel drums it neither goes nor stops real fast. But it gets the job done eventually. The Tide goes out when we go to work and the Tide comes in when we return.

IMG_5674s.JPG

my brother had a '67 4 door that was a bit beat up and he called it the Bar Car (it was the car you could take to the bar and not worry about running into something on the way back):-D

My friend had a lime green '71 Valiant 4 door....he named it "The Green Bastard" haha

Present and past family members: Bluey (weak I know-my kids); Jimmy: The Tank; The Lady; The Pucemobile

-
Back