I need pics of Demons. Any of them. Restored or not.

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am looking for pics of Demons. Any of them. I would like to find as many as I can of B5 or B7 72 demons though. I am looking at getting one and have cought the Demon fever. :)

Here are a few pics I have.

We have tried to get parts off of this one.
4-12-09037.jpg

Here is the one I am trying to get.
2377717_146_full.jpg

One we just sold not to long ago.
100_2721.jpg

one that I used to own.
Picture442.jpg

This pic was taken by Devil by Chicago. This is the same car.
657270454_bf55e0d696.jpg

Another of the cars I should have kept.
Picture025-1.jpg

This is my real A59 Sizzler package Demon that is V2 Hemi Orange. I am on my fourth engine since I bought the car in 1994. It now sports a '68 440 engine with 2" TTI headers, Holley Street Dominator intake, tricked-out 950+cfm T.Q. carb, 727 trans with low band apply forward manual valve body and A body 8-3/4 rear with 3.91 Sure Grip rear and a taller than stock Six Pak style lift-off hood. It is fun to drive too, David.

DSCN2146.JPG

Picture025-1.jpg

DUDE! That is a sharp car! 8) What happened to it?
Good luck with the Sizzler.

I have a good story about that car.

Me and a friend bought it out of Carbondale, CO from my friend Roger (madduck on here). We road the gray hound bus all night to get there. That was a crazy story. If you ever want to see the most white trash people, I meant the people the even white trash are like. OMG, look at that cousin lovin out back yokal. Ride the gray hound bus. There was seriously this chick in the back talking about how she had just broke up with her cousin and was moving in with anotherone in a different state. It was bad. Wile we were at the depot is Salt Lake City. There was a guy sitting on a chair with drool all down the front of him. He wasn't moving. Who knows how long he had sat there. One of the GH guys came over to wake him up. He tapped on him, shook him a little. Nothing. He took his pulse, then got on the radio. The guy was dead! after a few minutes, ambulance and police cars and even a fire truck pulled up. It was really crazy. Then we got on the bus to go to CO. The bus driver was a crazy lady. She was mean. She would be yelling at nothing wile she was driving. Wow! what an trip. So, we got to CO and picked up the car, I drove it all the way back, at times reaching 110 MPH. The car drove so nice. Once we got it home, we took it to Idaho Falls and drove it a few other places. It ended up getting sold to Rick Higley in Idaho Falls and restored. He painted it Yellow with some Black stripes and made it look good. He sold it shortly there after. I wish I could find the person that owns it. If I saw a pic of it, I would know.

That is a nice yellow 72.
All these cars are nice. I love Demons and hope I can work the deal on the 72 that I want. It also was a Sizzler. I think since it is in the state that it is, I will build it as a 340 clone though. Build my stroked 360 for it and keep my Duster as a more streetable car.

Thanks for the pics guys. Keep em coming.

That looks way nice too. I had to really look to see the stripes on it. I think that six pack scoop really fits the part on that car.

900 worthless posts from me. :)

ok there you go,
some of the ones I have are too big and I don't know which ones they are to re size

72desc2.jpg

72models.jpg

100_0241.jpg

-
Back