I recieved the new 2014 calender with my car in it !!

-

fanofpetty

Reaction score
I arrived home today to find I recieved a copy of the new 2014 " classic american cars" calender with my car in it. It was originally thought it might end up in a napa calender, as the photographer does calender shoots for many different calenders, but mine was choosen for this calender. I belive it will be available from places like Barnes and Noble and places like that who sell calenders. Tidemark is the printing company, and I will call them to find out for sure. I pretty excited !

Attachments

• calender car pic. 001.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 165
  • calender car pic. 002.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 154
  • calender car pic. 006.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 160
thanks, I'v been waiting for a year now as we did the photo shoot just about a year ago.

here's a few more shots we took that day as they sent me some proofs too.

Attachments

• my duster 014.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 136
  • my duster 009.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 140
nope it's a 58 ford fairlane 500 sunliner, as it has a little history on every car featured in the calender, along with the owners name.

Cool, I'd like to get a nice car calendar. Are they available yet?

Big congrats to you. We would all love to see our cars on a calendar or a magazine. You're there! tmm

We have a celebrity among us.

:glasses7: WAY COOL!!!! Congratulations :cheers: Another FABO member hitting the wall in many folks homes, looking at your proofs I like the the one they picked so we can see the grill and wheels to the paint job all in one picture :cheers:

Thats great ! I love it ! If you find out where we can get this calender please let us know! I would like one.

I so like, some Limelight/flat black combos,Fan of Petty. Congratulations.

-
Back