I resisted as long as I could...

-
This pisses me off right here :( Anticipating problems with new stuff. Gotta' love technology.

Nice car though. Hopefully no issues:thumbsup:
I bought a 30th Anniversary Grand Caravan in 2014. I also purchased the then-available lifetime bumper 2 bumper warranty. It paid off handsomely, as my van is in again for a few things now. Can't get rid of it, till they wanna buy me out at substantially over value. Money well spent.

This is a Scat Pak. Just no wingy things, stripes, or cartoon animals on it. Much nicer for me in appearance. Also rarer than a Demon. I like subtle things, and this is as subtle of an ***-kicker as I could find.

I like subtle as well and always figured if I ever did buy a SP Challenger I would debadge it.

If I'm not mistaken the 2023 300C is the "send-off" special edition model, end of the line. I agree I'd much rather have one of those than a Scat Pack with all the loud graphics and badges. Much more classy and mature but still fast as hell and they sound awesome, hearkens back to the old 300 letter cars.

My mom has had a 2014 300C AWD for about 6 years now. 62k miles and still going strong. It's only the V6 but the 8-speed makes it super snappy around town, she had a 2010 300C Hemi AWD before that and this newer one feels like it accelerates the same up to about 60-70 mph.

I've thought about getting a modern Challenger as my next daily driver but I really want something smaller with a manual transmission that can average more than 17 mpg with mixed driving. Ecoboost Mustang is at the top of my list so far.

If I'm not mistaken the 2023 300C is the "send-off" special edition model, end of the line. I agree I'd much rather have one of those than a Scat Pack with all the loud graphics and badges. Much more classy and mature but still fast as hell and they sound awesome, hearkens back to the old 300 letter cars.

My mom has had a 2014 300C AWD for about 6 years now. 62k miles and still going strong. It's only the V6 but the 8-speed makes it super snappy around town, she had a 2010 300C Hemi AWD before that and this newer one feels like it accelerates the same up to about 60-70 mph.

I've thought about getting a modern Challenger as my next daily driver but I really want something smaller with a manual transmission that can average more than 17 mpg with mixed driving. Ecoboost Mustang is at the top of my list so far.
Supra!

Both challengers I have had were 6 speed manuals, and would pull 17 mpg.

I have a 2018 300. A nice trouble free car. Really nice looking car you have there

I’m going to be in the market for a new daily soon and I’ve been kicking around the idea of a charger or 300. I need 4 doors but I average 30k miles a year and need all the reliability and gas milage I can get.

I had it 6 hours, and left it for a professional ceramic coating and paint correction, while I'm at Norwalk this weekend. Got a 5-year coating that actually goes on car-fax. These guys have exotics and BIG boats at their place. I'd never seen a 35ft Whaler before.

Both challengers I have had were 6 speed manuals, and would pull 17 mpg.

Bad word choice on my part, I want something that can do better than 17 mpg. 23-26 average or more is what I'm after, ideally on regular gas. I currently average 19 mpg with my Buick but it needs premium fuel because of the supercharger. I've heard of people getting 35 mpg or better on the highway with the Ecoboost Mustangs and 20+ in city driving, staying out of boost of course.

-
Back