I spit my coffee out watching this

-
...and to think how much some of you guys make fun of UTG. This guy here is a complete moron.

I got to the part where he pryed the v-belt off with a screwdriver. And that was more than enough for me.
That blower setup looked like $$$, but it probably won't be worth much after he got his hands on it.

Never understood the desire to take perfect good parts and destroy them.

But the dude is a happy son of a gun!

I've had that come up on my YouTube suggestions but hadn't got that desperate yet. Oh wow, it's even worse than I imagined!

I would love to have the car but I would ditch the blower. This guy is just putting on a show. People really should just be themselves, its easier to watch.
I used to watch UTG all the time but lately its just crap anymore. Has Tony ever finished a single project before moving on to something else?

Sure, "moron" fit's him half as good as the ...supercharger does, I think he might be a "less-on" though, and not make reference to the fact he seems like he could drown in a bowl of cereal first thing in the morning, fate.
Does his dad know what he's doing to grandpa's car???

I came across this the other day and just-kept-on-going. LOLOL

Damn, can't anyone have any fun anymore, He wasn't hurting anything of yours.

Sure they can...(guess I'm feeling a little of that sellers remorse like 40 years later-68 R/T 44 4...)...seems like a waste of good parts for a laugh though, and following suit, I'm cleaning up my coffee spill to, got the dog with it ;)

Then he goes and does donuts in a dusty field? I won't even do that in my 4x4 truck, because I've seen how much dust an engine can inhale. But hey, it ain't my car.

ain't my monkey, ain't my circus and it certainly ain't my money. 1.75 million followers. No different than watching Pete Townsend and the Who trashing thousands of dollars worth of rare equipment.

Last edited:
-
Back