i start collage tommaro

-

moparkid340

Reaction score
yeap
2 years ago i dropped out of high school like a dummey
but tomaro "monday morning" im finily doing sometheing to make up for that mistake
im moving to a apartment in high point nc and i will be atending hedgecock racing accadamy to be a nascar chassis fabracater

this is a big step in my life
hope everything works as im planning it

please wish me the best in luck
i think ill relly like what im doing their and should be pretty good at it

thanks
Gary

Gary, I do wish you the best of luck. This world is tuff on high school drop outs and it can be a real bear on you and your life if your not talented in some area.

If your not into this on a live, breath and crap level, the battle is up hill and odds are against you in not just completetion of this endevore, but also in the long run of the big picture in every aspect.

IF this is what you want to do, and I'm guessing so because your going to get schooled on this, jump into it 2 feet first and get serious like a bull is charging you. Take that bull by the horns and wrestle it down and show'em hows boss with every fiber of your being.

The only scarrrrey part;
i think ill relly like what im doing their and should be pretty good at it

You said think. Think not, know and do!

A true take no prisoners and no quarter mind set is what you should have as the min. and go on and up from there.

Best of luck and go get'em!!!!!!!!

See ya on the otherside when you finish up. Good luck!

Best of luck to you Gary. It's great to hear you have decided on a road to follow your dream. Sometimes, that's the hardest part of being a young person nowadays.

Congrats and make sure you share some of those chassis tips here with the FABO community. 8)

Good luck and don't get frustrated when things get tough. I wish you the best and I hope everything turns out like you planned.

But i dont think youll need it.You seem to be pretty car savvy,i think if you listen to them,and appy what they teach you there,skill will take over.I think youll enjoy it,and prob make a good living off what they teach you there.

Good to hear! Most guys I know that are my age (I'm only 20) who dropped out of highschool at 16, 17 etc. are still living home with no job and not too much promise for a future. College is the best thing you could do at this point for sure 8) I got lucky and applied for the steamfitters right out of highschool, since I had some votec welding experience. Been welding pipe for over a year now and I love it. The union is perfect for uneducated slobs like me :rolleyes:

The union is perfect for uneducated slobs like me :rolleyes:

Don't ever sell yourself short for choosing a trade instead of a college education. This country would be in big trouble if everyone chose the "white collar" path.

College education guarantees nothing. Do your best at whatever suits you and be proud.

Well said Rumble, There is fierce competition everywhere and you need to be at the top of your game to be the best. I hope you do well in school and move on to be succsesful in everything you do.

And I hope the spelling issues were just a joke:):)

thanks alot guys for all tha saport i also have acses to all the shop tools so im gonna try to make my a cage for my duster after class

And I hope the spelling issues were just a joke:):)
I wish you the very best and, from experience, know you will get only as much out of your education as the effort you put into it.
I also hope the spelling issues are just a joke, and only intend this to be constructive, but nothing makes any individual look uneducated as poor spelling and grammar. It reflects not only on the individual but the business as well.
I receive many letters and business proposals in my line of work, and those with poor spelling only end up in the 'round file' because of the doubt of the professionalism of the sender/organization.
Again, best of luck with your chosen career path.

I wish you all the best in college, but you really need to learn how to spell words correctly, and fast. College professors expect their students to have mastered spelling by the time they reach their freshman year. One piece of advice, every paper you hand in, run it through Spell Check when finished.

Best of luck, Gary. And a tip on spell-checking. If you're in any sort of specialized field, usually it won't recognize certain words you might use often. Adding them to the dictionary will make things a lot easier as you keep going.

Good luck with your new challenge don't let the other "educated" students intimidate you, show them Mopar education beats anything they know. Ask every question you can come up with, even it they seem silly at the time. Your eagerness will be seen by those who come to these schools looking for employees.
Blessings Bruce

I wish you all the best in college Gary,:thumleft:
Give it 101 present and enjoy but open that great mind and take it all in.
Getting this dun and behind you will be a great move toward a happy life,
Like rumblefish said see you on the otherside.:cheers:

This is time to make your move :clock:

So make it count Gary:sunny:. Good luck :salut:

Hey Best of Luck, man.

I never dropped out of any school, but I can tell you from my experience....a piece of paper with Your Name on it does not gaurantee that you are the best in the field.

Being the best at something requires hands on experience, and knowing what Failure is and how to avoid it at the least cost.

More times than not, a HS Educated person that is full of common sense and understanding of the task at hand is more beneficial and useful to a company than a person with a Master's Degree in Underwater Basketweaving.

Translation= What can be screwed up by Fully Educated person, can be resolved by someone with brain that works that does not have a "Degree".

I have also learned that while its great and all to strive for a M-F, 8-5 job with benefits, a self employed person has the potential to make a whole hell of a lot more money, and work on their own schedule, instead of adhering to Rules and Regulations and possibly being let go for being "minutes" late to work for someone else.

You really need to work on that Spelling...Reading your thread is like reading my 5 year old daughters homework.

Collage, Saport, Tomaro, fabracater....You do make us all LOL...though!

Best of Luck!

good luck man. i am finishin up my last year startin in september, just keep ur head down and power through

Best of luck, go in there WITH a goal AND career in mind. So many people my age (20) are in school for they don't know what.

Myself got out of high school, went to UTI and am 1/3 way through the BMW program and will be working for them. 1 1/2 years of school for me, I knew I wouldn't do well in college, so I took what I knew I liked and am goin with it.

Good luck!

i have that dislesic thing were i see words and letters backwords an dwrite them that way to so iv neer ben good at the whole reading/ languge arts department
IM SORRY!
i no i suck at it
i have always sucked at it
im not stupid or w/e im just not good with words

I certainly hope you plan on taking english/spelling courses. If for no other reason to make sure you can communicate in a manner consitent with your chosen fields.

Nothing had a resume or application hit the trash can faster than one filled with misspellings.

Good luck, college is more about what you do with the amenties at hand than where you actually attend... The white house is a perfect example. W is a dimwit,yet attended Yale!

I also agree with the premise of do something you love, not for the money. I know lots of people that make good sums of money, 6 figures+, and are absolutely miserable because they can't stand their profession/daily functions. People will see your passion when you do what you enjoy and if it's marketable, you'll do fine.

iv wanted to build roll cages my hole life
idk y iv just always ben fasanated with roll cages
so i should fit right in and have a blast

Good luck. Hope it all works out for you and you can get into the field you want and dream of. I regret not going to college myself. I do have a son who is getting ready to start his 3rd year of college. I am very proud of him and wish him noting but the best in what he wants. And as others have said, your spelling will kill you. so be sure to work hard on that. Best of luck

Do what you love. You will enjoy life more then you can imagine. You're in the right area to get on a NASCAR team so try to work in that direction if it's your "love".

Hey Gary, good luck in school, hope all goes well while you're there. I never really attended college other than for my apprenticeship (I'm an electrician), but its definatly a good idea to go there. It seems every job you apply for these days, someone is asking 'Did you go to college?? What degree do you have' etc etc. So go get er' done man!

-
Back