I swear ta gauwd, "is that a Galaxie?"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So I'm downtown at the beach, sitting in the car eating a poor rendition of a taco, and "watchin' fer girls," n' this guy pulls up and yells across "Izzat a Galaxie?"

"Not even a FORD", says I.

If it wasn't for idiots like that, there would be nobody to restore chevys

you sure he wasn't talking about your phone .....this is a Galaxy too

Attachments

• 13_03_14-Galaxy_S4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 301
HA! Last Wednesday in my 67 notch last week and TWICE someone called out "Nice CORVAIR!!" :violent1:

At least Corvair and Galaxie is being creative. When I have the '74 Cuda out it's always a Camaro! AARRGHHH!!!
My favorite is when I was at the auto parts store a while ago to get some parts. When I said what the application was the kid said "I didn't think they made Darts back then."
They didn't-I was just checking-here's your sign.

My dad was out to lunch from work one time with his best friend. A car pulled up next to them, and my dad said to his friend, "that's a nice Ford Granada..."

The driver in the car next to them gave him a dirty look....

When the light turned green and the car pulled away, it turned out to be a Cadallac Seville. The one with the small bump for a trunk. The Granada was styled after that and had a small bump for a trunk then also...

Man thats a kick in the sack!

Last time I was at the race track a guy about my age come down to my 70 dart swinger and said he wanted to check out my Barracuda.

You might be thinking of a lincoln versallies, the upsale granada platform offering.

Those humpback savilles were actually fairly nice cars, and possbly the last decent gm car before the fwd fiasco.

You might be thinking of a lincoln versallies, the upsale granada platform offering.

Those humpback savilles were actually fairly nice cars, and possbly the last decent gm car before the fwd fiasco.

huh? lol

I had a guy help push my Barracuda when it ran out of gas. His hands were on either side of the emblem as he was pushing and then asked if it was a Mustang.

-
Back