I think I got ripped off

-

38 Dodge

Reaction score
Like the title says,
I bought an item off this site and paid for it, it never showd up PM the member he stated he sent it and it was returned sent it to the wrong adddress, (paypal's fault ?) then we PM and got the address correct he messed up then stated he would but it the mail that day. Well guess what never showed, I have Pm'd several times and still no item and know no response to my PM's.
How can I find out if a memeber in still on this site and or logging in. I would like for the individual to work this out with me before I throw his name out for all the see.
So if I can get some behind the seens help I would be grateful.

file paypal claim! i think they can refund in this case?? call them!! they boast its all safe to use them!! make it clear you didnt get the item you paid for! thats what id do...be a squeeky wheel!!

Click on his screen name, then on "view public profile" and it will show you his last activity, log in etc.

You can click on his name. Then check the last time he was on, and posts he responded too.

Bad sport beat me to it.

I bought something from YearOne over three weeks ago. Haven't heard peep from them since. They're not responding to my emails. Go figure.

I just check as you all stated he was on this morning, So I know he is still veiwing. I will shoot him one more PM to get him to respond if not I will air out the dirty laundry.
I hope he comes thru.

How can I find out if a memeber in still on this site and or logging in

You can click on his/her name and see all the info, like the last time he/she was on the site, and last post or last visited.
What state doese he live in 38 Dodge, could be no power or internet Oop's! to slow

My friend bought something for me 1 1/2 years ago from Year One it is on back order and I still do not have it.

I went to paypal and this what I recieved:

We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

So I learned something when you use paypal don't ever put the item as a gift as alot of the users ask you to do that way they won't loose the money when you try to dispute the claim.

I also just sent him another PM stating that if he does not respond I will post everything on this page. This has been going on for a while now (since Oct).
For what it is worth I have kept all my PM's.

The individual live in SO Cal as one of you have asked.

Lack of communication is the worst thing in a transaction.

I bought a trans from a guy in CA, it arrived at the UPS terminal 3 miles from my house.
UPS said the package was "compromised" so they ship it back to CA. The same day it was too be delivered to me.

The package arrived back to CA, the member on this board drove 30 miles to the UPS terminal only to be told the package was "compromised" and sent back to the sender.

WTF?

It arrived at my house about 2 months from the first time, it was a little beat up but I accepted it.

Sometimes crap happens, but the sender kept in contact with me the whole time and eventually everything worked out.

The individual live in SO Cal as one of you have asked.

Where abouts in SoCal? Lot of FABO members here. Maybe one, or more, of us can contact him directly and see what the situation is.
No names for now, just a city will do.

Lack of communication is the worst thing in a transaction.

I bought a trans from a guy in CA, it arrived at the UPS terminal 3 miles from my house.
UPS said the package was "compromised" so they ship it back to CA. The same day it was too be delivered to me.

The package arrived back to CA, the member on this board drove 30 miles to the UPS terminal only to be told the package was "compromised" and sent back to the sender.

WTF?

It arrived at my house about 2 months from the first time, it was a little beat up but I accepted it.

Sometimes crap happens, but the sender kept in contact with me the whole time and eventually everything worked out.
That happened with a set of model T doors I bought on Ebay. They were shipped Fedex and the tracking showed one compromised. I called the shipper and had him call Fedex to let them know I would want to look at and possibly accept it. Turns out they broke the 100 year old plate glass and I accepted it. Sometimes as you say communication can head off any problem before it snowballs.

Happens to the best of us. Hope it works out.

I hope to have it worked out but the seller has not been responding with me. So we will see,
Also not to be dump but what does this mean :happy1:

-
Back