I Want To Kill Someone.

-
if i was you i'd go to the store and get a nite cam and aim it at the scamp at nite. if they did it once then they'll come back and do it again.

That sucks. That kind of crap is low. I just don't understand it. I can somewhat understand stealing a car, where at least the criminal has something to gain, but this is just plain pointless. I hope they find the punks.

I'm with Mopardude, this stuff pisses me the F off. It really does, I hope to god they get caught.

Here's a little tip you may have already noticed. I am 95% sure that they live in your area, because obviously, they did not have a car (because the hits were made from a sidewalk, and other cars in your neighborhood were hit as well). Just look for trouble makers around the age of 15-17 (strong enough to take on that rock, but not matured yet). A kid younger than that wouldn't have the manpower to throw/swing a rock that big, and seniors are much more responsible and respectful than sophomores, from what i've seen in highschool.

thats sad to see :(.... some young kids had probably watched a little to much dazed and confused, and decide to go out joy riding after a few to many drinks

Thanks guys, yha I am a little pissed right now. I only have 250hours into the paint and body on this thing.

My sister drives it as her daily and when she is off at college we park it down at my grandparent's farm. The only reason it wasn't down there already is the scratch on the fender, we were waiting to hear back from the cops about pressing charges.

NoNoNo your getting it all wrong. You don't break their fingers, or their hands. You tie them down and repeatedly bash and smash every bone in their hands with a sledge until the tiny fragments of bone feel like sand rolling in their skin.

I hope that didn't cross the line :stop:

Hang em high. I feel for ya, that pisses me off. It seems like kids don't give a
F... about anything anymore. At least they didn't steal the car and who knows what. Things like this make me speechless. It is still a beautiful car and if I can help let me know(72 Scamp right?). joedodge

You guys have it all wrong, the thing is to never leave a mark on their person and still make them feel. It's not that hard to accomplish.

I like the camera idea. Get one of those motion cams for wildlife. The disrespect shown by people these days is beyond disturbing. I hope you find out who did it. Make them pay, that will hurt more than physical harm.

I like the camera idea. Get one of those motion cams for wildlife. The disrespect shown by people these days is beyond disturbing. I hope you find out who did it. Make them pay, that will hurt more than physical harm.

thats a great idea!

If you find out who did it, prosecute the hell out of them. Probably some punk 18 yr olds who did it, then just walked away, and then woke up the next morning with no cares in the world. It's punks like these who I would take great delight in prosecuting. These punks probably never worked a day in their lives for anything, that's why they can't appreciate anything. Sorry for your loss.

Man i dont even wanna know how your feeling.

Angry is an understatement an god knows what youd
do to the pricks if you caught them.

Id love for someone to Tie them to train tracks,so they can hear death coming.

Its a sad society we live in sometimes...

if my suspicion is correct, the kids that did this will drive by tonight with friends to show off their trail of destruction.

if they didnt cruise by already today...

pranksters usually cant resist coming back to the scene of the crime.

i'd be on the porch (if there was one) hanging out with a claw hammer waiting for any wide-eyed kids driving slowly.

Man I hate to see that Ross, having seen the scamp up close that was one sweet paint job.
Do you have a windshield for it?
I still have the 72 sitting here with a good one in it.

That is whack! I hate to see stuff like this! And this was in Kirkland? I was pissed when a little pebble came off of a dump truck and cracked my windshield last year, I can't even imagine how you are feeling!

I do not no what the hell is wrong with some of these punks today! The lack of respect is disgusting. Time to bring in some vigilante justice and teach these little bastards right from wrong the hard way! Sorry about your car I know I would be mad hell and ready for blood as well!

Man I hate to see that Ross, having seen the scamp up close that was one sweet paint job.
Do you have a windshield for it?
I still have the 72 sitting here with a good one in it.

I may take you up on that, Thanks for the offer.

I grew up knowing that you never NEVER mess with another man car. Broken bones for these evil doers I say!!

Half rack of good beer and help me pull it and it's yours Ross. I would like to save the gasket for the 74 if I can. No hurry it's not going anywhere I still need to pull some parts out of it.

Why would someone do that too anyone...

-
Back