I Want To Kill Someone.

-
JR when you get to Phoeinx are you comming out the 10 interstate to the 15 to Barstow if you do you can ck out the V6 wagon.

same kinda thing happened to my gf with her first car not long after she got it. on halloween drunk hischool kids in icp the local gang walked by and punched it. her dads a preacher and she thought he was gonna knock them out lol. i feel for you man and its even worse when you put so much into that car. hers was just a 93 subaru

This trip I am only going to vegas, maybe fresno I will find out on Tuesday.

I tried to email you about it last trip but it came back as a "can not deliver".

It's not even about making enemies, punk *** pieces of **** just get jealous for stuff others have and they take it away. Not really caring how hard ther other person worked to get what they have.

Personally I feel all that karma stuff is bullshit. If that were true everyone would be scared to death to slightly offend anyone.

Sorry for the language and the rant but it's stuff like this and seeing hard work just be ruined like that.

There is no excuse.

Why can't I ever end up on a jury like this, so I can acquit the car owner of manslaughter charges??? Justifiable in my book.

goddamn thats horrid! i cannot believe someone could have the gull to walk to that scamp and think gee that rock should be through the window. being a SWenior in High school i wanted to say "hey dont assume its a teenager" but i kno my peers. theyd do it, though ive no idea why. real sorry bout that mess. hope it gets fixed up and the offenders pay dearlly

also i vote a slow death, such as a 12 gauge shotgun takin both feet, then knees, then hips, as so on in that manner until they bleeed out....then shoot some more into the pea-sized brain for fun!

sorry if that was outa line, just saw red when i saw the pictures.

if you find the idiots who did it, tell em Ryan said:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm: times a million

what really will piss you off is that when you find if you find them they will be 15/16 yo kids and you can't do anything to them because of there age and you have to go after there moms and dads oarents will get punished for what the kids have done and that a crock of SH*T

cudahemida.... I am not sure I get you? if the options are: 1. No oNE gets punished, then why bother to even look for them or why do anything if you see them do it? 2. Punish the parents : the same parents who let their teen kids wander the streets without knowing where they were or what they were doing.... I OPT for #2!!
Parents have to realize THIER KIDS ARE NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY, and they need to start taking responsibility for the way thier kids were raised! You let your kid become a destructive asshole, YOU pay the piper! It should be very apparent to every parent that didnt want to, or does not discipline their kid....TIME OUTS DO NOT WORK if they did we would not have the over crowding issue in our prison system right now. Dr Spoks book does tho...but dont read it, turn it sideways and use it to paddle thier behinds...like the old joke says if you dont get the donkeys attention it will never do what you want or need it to do.
Destruction like this is often considered humorous during the act, that kid has not been raised to respect ANYTHING, even his own stuff is at risk WHY would he care about your stuff?? a few programs to get a handle on how kids are raised and the RESULTS: that ultimate nanny program and on the histry channel, Gangland..... that is the direct result of improper or inadequate child raising....both programs are quite un-nerving!! check it out!

This kind of stuff gets done by some dirtbag loser or spoiled rich kid looking for a thrill. I'm sorry this kind of **** has to go on.

Time for some Charles Bronson vigilante work.....death to all involved!!!!!

I feel bad for any local kid walking down your street right now guilty or not.

Sorry man that is disgusting!! Best thing like you said to do is to put up reward posters....pay the snitch off in weed or $$$ or whatever it takes. They are probably teenagers and we all know that they cant keep a secret, so it will get out eventually. Keep plastering the posters up, and I would go to the highschool and see if you can put some up there! Yep i'd say time to break out a deadly mix of Charles Bronson, Chuck Norris, and some George St. Pierres for good measure!!

Sorry about the car. That really bites.

It must have taken a lot of work to pick the rock up and bounce it on the car a couple of times. That tells me that the person(s) responsible aren't afraid of work. Too bad they lacked good judgement and were inconsiderate of the work that went into making the car what it was.

I hope that the police are able to apprehend the cretins responsible for this and that you are able to prosecute. They need to have their freedom to throw rocks revoked.

If it had been my car, I'd be seeing red and wanting blood, too. I'm thinking that mechanical castration would be both a fitting punishment and a public service. Clearly the shallow end of the gene pool needs a bit of cleaning up.

Wow dude...that is sad. A car at school here had its tires slashed because it was nice, another car got keyed, etc. Only plan on driving the Dart to school a few times. People will put Coke down the gas tank, or key it, or anything else.

People who are jealous of your sweet vintage MoPar.:cheers:
I agree, break their freakin' hands. I know more than a few kids that would do that, and they deserve an *** kicking.
You can get those deer motion cams at any big store for $40. A buddy uses them at his treestand.

That sucks big time, seems like you can't have anything nice nowadays it either gets wrecked or stolen:angry7:

QUOTE]
I OPT for #2!!
Parents have to realize THIER KIDS ARE NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY, and they need to start taking responsibility for the way thier kids were raised! You let your kid become a destructive asshole, YOU pay the piper!

I disagree. I have an out of control step daughter. thinks weed is great, no care for peoples things or her own. tears the hell out of her car and thinks i will just be there to fix it. well news flash to all. she will pay the piper and i would not pay ****.. i did not do it. she may be a minor but i did not tell the child nor let the child do any damages. I can see the childs being sent to juvenile detention or making them work to pay the damages. but you can take and take from them but when they don't car you usually run out of things to take. make them drive to work and home is all they can do. that is what i am dealing with right now. it is tough and they may hate you for it but when you owe money for damages you better damn well get them paid. i feel terrible for your lose. my step daughter would not think twice at times about taking a hammer to one of my cars. i guess that is why they are locked in the shop and she has not access code to get into it.
I hope you catch the kids and there parents let the law handle it and they work to pay it off for you. but i do not believe people should point fingers at the parents for the way a child is. i try like hell to do the right thing but sometimes they are out of hand and call the law on you. kicked them out of the house and they call the law because they are minors. does not help when she is 17 and i am only 28. life can suck at times, but my 3.5 yr old twins have and understand discipline, and already know the love of classic mopar muscle.

what really will piss you off is that when you find if you find them they will be 15/16 yo kids and you can't do anything to them because of there age and you have to go after there moms and dads oarents will get punished for what the kids have done and that a crock of SH*T
they raised the pieces of crap.

While the little creeps deserve to be fed feet-first and very slowly into a wood chipper, they'll more likely get a "time out" in the "naughty corner". Such behavior is to be expected in our utopian entitlement society. :angry7:

they need to have their hands held to the exhaust manifolds till burnt & useless, then make them suck the exhaust pipe @ wot till dead.
ttttthhhhhhheeeeeeeennnnn drag their carcass around by chain to dust...

oh man...that bought a tear to my eye...dude I'm so sorry. Yea I'm with J.R. Lets hunt them down. Hitt'um in the knee caps with a baseball bat...once they go down...take a handle held cheese grater to the knee cap and grate it till they passout...wake them up...throw vinegar on the wound...an start all over again! damn crack head punks!

good luck findin them...

aloha

74360Duster,

I agree with you. I was a troubled teen. I can't blame it on my parents. I made my own choices and did what I wanted to do. These kids are the same way. They are doing what they want to do.

Ross, Sorry about your loss. It is very sad that younger folks cant respect other peoples hard work. Karma will come and bite them in the *** someday. To bad you probably wont be able to watch.

I know a guy here in the valley that used to have a very nice custom painted 70 Satellite. He would drive it around just because he enjoyed it. One day he and his family were at a pizza place here in town and when he walked back out to the car, someone had keyed every panel. There was not one thing he could do. Because of that, he wouldn't drive them anymore and last I knew he had sold about everything.

Kids will be kids and tend not to think about how they effect other peoples lives. I am not saying that what they are doing is right, but they have to learn. If you find them, don't hurt them (physically). If they are over 18, sue the heck out of them. If they are under 18, you will have to punish the parents who will hopefully return the favor to the kids.

Thanks to John (badart), another guy here in town that had a problem with a kid and a BB gun now has glass for his Duster. I may have forgot to tell you that I gave all that glass to the Hawkers. :)

Just break the Fingers seperatly and slowly! After that you pull the Fingernails separatly! And then break the Legs a hundred times!!!
I feel sorry for you!!!

After they get out of the I.C.U., and after the broken hands and legs heal, if i were their parents, i would make them sell everything they have at a booth in front of the biggest mall in town with a sign behind them stating "this is what happens to you if you are a punk kid vandal" with large pictures of the cars and their injuries. All of the money goes to the people who's cars were vandalized.
Next is to make them polish the rock with their balls until it's a grain of sand while listening to the Dead Kennedy's song "Holiday in Cambodia".
Then i would make them join the military so they would learn respect and order in their lives.
Killing is too good for them. Jail won't prove nothing to them. Councilling is a joke. Community service is a waste of time.
Beating, humiliation, and discipline is the only way to change them.
F***ing idiots.

-
Back