I Want To Kill Someone.

-
You'll lose some sleep over this-just remember:they're not worth going to jail for--if you're lucky enough to find out who they are-just pick the right time and place. What goes around,comes around! Had mine vandalized once-only much,much worse. Almost cried. Yours is repairable.Be cool!

You'll lose some sleep over this-just remember:they're not worth going to jail for--if you're lucky enough to find out who they are-just pick the right time and place. What goes around,comes around! Had mine vandalized once-only much,much worse. Almost cried. Yours is repairable.Be cool!

I just want them to pay $ for what they did. I can't stand people like this.
It would be nice to beat the living **** out of them but you are right it ain't worth going to jail. Right now I just want to be able to look them in the eye and ask why? then tell them it's going to be 3-4k to fix. (funny how that would also give me enough for the alterktion for the aspen...

Half rack of good beer and help me pull it and it's yours Ross. I would like to save the gasket for the 74 if I can. No hurry it's not going anywhere I still need to pull some parts out of it.

Now thats a real friendly offer :) good to hear there are some helpfull souls in this forsaken world :)..

these guys need an *** wooping.. omg.. unbelevable :(

kids do this stuff because they know they'll get away with it. even if you find them what ya gonna do? you even yell at em and your off to jail, not them. and if you take em to court, nuttins gonna happen to em. any kind of justice will cost you money, not them..sad really..

WOW Ross!Sorry to see this damage from a worthless punk!What we do in Ontario,is freeze 2 bags of milk put them in a pillow case and beat punks that do crap like this!

P.S That last part was for J.R!LOL:snakeman:

kids do this stuff because they know they'll get away with it. even if you find them what ya gonna do? you even yell at em and your off to jail, not them. and if you take em to court, nuttins gonna happen to em. any kind of justice will cost you money, not them..sad really..

I will look them in the eye and ask them why.

I would go to jail over that **** ! That sucks out loud I mean we try hard to keep these cars up and running and some dumbass do that to a nice car is B.S.
WTF? I hope you catch there *** and put them in jail !!
SORRY MAN FOR YOUR LOSSES ON THE CAR>

Wow, that sucks. I had a few problems years ago, but luckily it wasn't my cars. Someone was egging my house, and my wife's car. I was married at the time. So I put up a camera and low and behold it all stopped. In the last few days we have had several break ins in my neighborhood, but with the cameras, and my alarm, I haven't had a problem. It was an initial investment but it sure has paid off.

Friggen frakken loosers, i would be so pissed. I had someone paint their shoes once, and then walk over my Custom 880 lengthwise, I almost exploded, some people.

Hey i recognize your car, took a few pictures of it at Mariner High School last yr.

Have you poured all the concrete at that new shop yet?? Might want to hold off on that last truck until you find the jackasses responsible. How good would it feel to polish the car in the driveway over their dead bodies!!

that blows man. disrespect like that is a result of bad parenting imho.
i hate punks with nothing better to do than ruin other peoples property.
if you find out who did it, go after the parents.

God Dam punks...Sorry for the thrashing of your car...But Please ,,dont park your mopar on the street.Its to easy for punks walking the neighborhood to fukk with it,,,i wont park my crappy dodge D -50 on the street... Hope thngs work out for you...looked like a nice car,,Could be worse i guess..Take them up here ,,i know how to get rid of punks,,,bears do a fine job of that.

Damn that sucks!! A kid in my neighborhood thought it would be "funny" to throw black rustoleum oil based paint on my Duster ..... an entire pint! Glass TIres, Cragers, go wing, roof, hood, trunk but they missed the passenger door!!! The cops in st clair shores, Mi said " there is nothing we can do unless we catch them in the act " NOW that boys & girls is the single largest load of manuer I have ever seen or heard!! BUT because of todays "adjusted LAWS" because of "liberal parenting" and not being able to smak the lil bastards without being attacked by child protective services..... we are NOW realizing that our parents who actually punished us, were not insane child abusers....we quickly came to know if we did something "wrong" or "destructive" there were very REAL and typically unpleasant consequences....a skosh past a "time out" or a go to your room ( which has every known electronic form of entertainment including the internet)......you got to scrub the basement floor with a tooth brush every saturday & sunday until it was DONE! and OH my god we learned to RESPECT others property!! WHAT a horrible CRIME of abuse!!! Live with it kiddies!! we are the parents NOW and this is very CLEARLY our fault for being so dammned lenient!!!

PS not to be an ***...but why on earth would you leave a gem like that outside, uncovered on the street overnight? I learned my lesson, cost me 6k to clean up my Duster and get the paint work redone.....NOW I put it away if I am DOG tired...i'll bet you will too from now on.

Condolences on the loss....I know all too well how it feels to be violated like that...

PS not to be an ***...but why on earth would you leave a gem like that outside, uncovered on the street overnight? I learned my lesson, cost me 6k to clean up my Duster and get the paint work redone.....NOW I put it away if I am DOG tired...i'll bet you will too from now on.

Condolences on the loss....I know all too well how it feels to be violated like that...

thanks, it is on the street because it's better then having the challenger out there or the swinger or the '49. It won't be anymore though thats for sure.

I don`t know what possesses people to do things like that??? Nobody has respect for people or property anymore. I had my truck broken into and a car cover stolen so I installed motion detector lights around my house. So far, no more problems. They work well for deterring idiots like that from perpetrating.

-
Back