I want your Opinons

-

DodgeFreak

Reaction score
Hey..I have a 74 duster that i'm changing over to a 70 looking body style and i'm painting it sassy grass green and i'm thinking about running plum crazy purple AAR Stripes on the side..what do you guyes think??? and instead of saying AAR Cuda its going to say AAR Duster.??

All I have to say is Incredible Hulk. If you like it do it, It's your car. But I also think it would be too much.

I have to agree with these guys,Sassy Grass is a cool color but a Plum Crazy stripe :shock: i don't think it will look right.
How about a white or black stripe?

i AGREE WITH THE OTHERS. tHEY ARE 2 AWESOME COLORS, BUT TOGETHER i'LL THINK THEY WILL CLASH. Try it on a model. See how it looks. We might be wrong!

Like said before 2 great colors, but in my head
I have a silent scream going on about the 2 together.
As Brett said photo shop it and see.

Yeah...i was thinking it was to much but i didn't know..I don't have photo shop so if someone could please do it for me i'd like it alot...i'm probably going to go with a black aar stripe..actually i just want to see what the AAR would look like on a duster....i just want something alittle different than everyone elses stripes...and not many people have ran that stripe that i know of on their duster..

Your giving me ideas for my Duster. :-k
What about a hockey stick stripe or maybe billboards!
Can anyone photoshop these,i have a good side view pic. you can use. [-o<

297597.jpg

Here's one that I believe the Tidewater Mopar Club of Virginia is giving away in a raffle!

perfect...its AAR stripes for me..i've thoguht about billboards and a hocky stripe but something about the AAR stripe i just really like...i also thought about the R\T stripe on challys that don't go clear to the back..i know this isn't an Abody..but i was wondering someone can photo shop the Shelby Dakota stripe on a Blue IIGen dakota and have the shelby stripe lime green fading into orange...

I like the AAR stripe better than I thought, but I can't support Plum Crazy as being a suitable support color. If it were black, I think it would okay on the Sassy Grass Green car. My two cents worth ... Good luck with whatever you do.

Can anyone photoshop a pic with purple aar stripes?? on a green car??

-
Back