I won, I won !! -Performance Therapy Contest

-

autoxcuda

Reaction score
The Performance Therapy online car show photo contest!!! With a picture taken of my ultra low budget 68 Barracuda at Spring Fling Speed Festival at Willow Spring Raceway. It was on the big track at Willow Springs. It's not the grand prize, but one of the category winners with a gift certificate. I’m stoked!

Scroll down here: http://www.performancetherapycontest.com/

I saw the thread about this contest. I always post pictures of Mopars out at the Spring Fling Speed Festival to encourage more Mopars to come out to track days and autocrosses across the country. I worked with Tim Herren to create the Spring Fling Speed Festival which is the largest track gathering of older Mopar in the country. I’m also one of the founding members of a web board, Mopax, dedicated only to serious Mopar track and autocross car owners.

Sure would have liked to win that grand prize. I could immediately use about each item, as I have some worn, high mileage, outdated, used-up, overextended pieces on my car. My tires are two years discontinued, just found out I have a bent rim (off track excursion), and other stuff. Begger's can't be choosers.

It means a lot to me right now to win something. No matter what the actual gift certificate is. It's just something positive. I'm an outside sales consultant for automotive repair industry and things have gotten restructured and slowed down the past two years. So, I haven't done much to the Barracuda in that time unless I run into a super deal at a swap meet or something. Since it is my only running vehicle right now, the main objective is getting to the grocery store and back.

This was a great contest and MANY MANY thanks to Hotchkis Sport Suspension, Baer Brakes, Rushforth Wheels, Yokohama Tires, Red Line Oil, Lifeline Fire Safety Systems, MSD Ignition, Flowmaster, Internet Brands, and Hot Wheels.

Steve Wall
So Cal
68 Barracuda Autocrosser

Steve%20Wall-%20Simi%20Valley,%20CA%20on%20Flickr%20-%20Photo%20Sharing!_1256946530096.jpg

How many winners do they have for that contest? NOT A TA on pt.com is a winner too... Congrats!

He was the grand prize big winner with all those products. Of course his car has most of that stuff done except the brakes. He said he might used it on another car. Must be nice.

Scroll down here to see all the winners: http://www.performancetherapycontest.com/

There were 6 catagory winners like myself.

Cool man.

I know you love that car.
We do as well.

Do you have any video's of that car in action at the track?

Congrats, car looks good on the track. Off track huh sounds like fun to me.
I'd rather look at an average Mopar than a million dollar camaro

Congrats, Steve! Carry that Mopar banner proud in a sea of bowties.

-
Back