I won my headlight bezel!

-

DaveZee

SoCal Mopar Guy
Reaction score
My wife doesn't give a crap, so I had to celebrate with you guys!! :drinkers:

I can replace my completely messed up driver side headlight bezel now. One step in the right direction.... :salut:

DartDave said:
Alrighty then.......... :???:

I got a replacement bezel on ebay. Mine looks like someone smashed it with a hammer about 50 times...

Darn, I was going to bid on those too. They looked pretty good. I need both.
Toolmanmike

I actually bid on all three driver ones, and got one. I got the middle quality one. The good one went for over $50, and I got mine for $23.

The passenger one went for something like $47.

And you know what happens now eh? Now that you finally got one (and probably paid handsomely for it), they will pop up everywhere for really cheap!!

65s said:
And you know what happens now eh? Now that you finally got one (and probably paid handsomely for it), they will pop up everywhere for really cheap!!
:wack:

:-D

Josey-

I know I saw that trim on ebay a couple weeks ago. I'll keep my eyes peeled and post if I find it...

Dave

CANDY CAN TRIMM!!! What is that.I have herd that befor.Now trim that headlight in.

memike.1 said:
CANDY CAN TRIMM!!! What is that.I have herd that befor.Now trim that headlight in.

On a 65 dart the candy cane trim is the trim to the outside of the headlight I looked in vane in lots of junk yards on ebay they go for a lot.

Found them on year one

fm65dart.jpg

year one candy cane

thanks, Know I will keep an eye out here in akansas and spreed the deals around

candy cain that even sound's expensive

the last candy cane I bid on,, went for $175 drivers and like $167 passenger's
I hadn't looked at year one, cause I try not to order anything there. but It sounds like about the same $ for the new repop.
and that '66 drivers for $50 sounds better than the $102.50(nice) one I watched or the $218 NOS

stuff ain't cheap.. trickle down from E & B is whoopin us.
ahh off to the backwoods to scour. Cool I be postin'

If I wasn't so quick at the draw and scrolled down a few posts my question would have been answered.

340mopar said:
Help a Plymouth boy out, What is a "candy cane" on a Dart?
its refered to a candy cane cause of the shape its a trim piece that wraps around the bottom of the grill along with around the headlights, these are hard to find and if you do they are very expensive :wack:

-
Back