I'd like to add more power.. Any suggestions???

-
Put a timing light on it at idle and see what it reads.

Tons of cars pick up a bunch with simple timing adjustments.

This.. What do you expect out of it,would be an additional answer...Tune it,to find what you have. If you don't know how,ask lots of questions,& be prepared ,to give articulate answers. It took me a decade to learn this,the old school way..You can get this information here,and it's in minutes..

^^x2. Tune what you have, see how it works for you. Then work on changes, one at a time. You should have a nice package there... Is there a reason you feel it isn't delivering?

This.. What do you expect out of it,would be an additional answer...Tune it,to find what you have. If you don't know how,ask lots of questions,& be prepared ,to give articulate answers. It took me a decade to learn this,the old school way..You can get this information here,and it's in minutes..

^^^^^^^^This is what I do when speaking with new customers. I ask them what are their goals. Then when they ask for 1000 hp I ask them why they think they need that power level. When they say " I want my car to be faster, I ask them what is the fastest car they have experienced? When they say they went for ride in their uncle's Cobalt SS I instantly develop a clearer picture. Then I assure them that the stock stroke 360 that I will build them will be more than enough with 375 hp and 430 ft/lbs. It is all relative--EVERYTHING is relative. J.Rob

I really agree with tuning, and gearing. It makes all the difference in the world.

It's why ford focuses always feel so damn peppy and fast... That may sound like a strange reference, but people are always impressed by the performance of little ford focuses.

I have sold 600+ cars, and two things make people think something is fast; gearing/ tune, and exhaust sound.

Sound only satisfies for a little while, but a good responding powertrain makes you happy every time even if it is just a little 4 cylinder economy car.

-
Back