Identifying Dash/steering column paint

-

erict

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello, as a sidebar to my hellcat in demon swap I am redoing my dash and modding for aftermarket gauges.

Can anyone help ID my dash color either from the build sheet or this picture. It’s a medium green with a little metallic, F7 possibly? Car is a 72

19C66100-619E-496C-9AA4-0DBCA69845BB.jpeg

7A04D6A7-904E-4F98-A5F5-D52BC52BD780.jpeg

Looks to be Y3 Yellow Gold is your interior seat color but door frame color is Y4 Citron Mist. Google 72 Dodge paint colors for the factory chip sheets...

I should add that everything else of GY3 gold/honeydue - exterior, seats, door panels, etc. only the dash and steering column/wheel is the green color

Y4 is basically a dark gold/green, take a look at the paint chip...

Thank you both. These always charts confuse me. Y4 on the chip chart is “gold”. That doesn’t correspond to any of the interior low gloss options. There’s either light gold or dark gold poly and these have 5 digit numbers

Suede paint is pricey. I did my `cuda ragtop dash and column in suede green. My powder-coater has a really nice finish for black. Krusty has that. I like your color-combo!
I have the PPG mopar paint chips from 55-76, with all the paper-page updates for mid-year stuff and the like. Autoparts store was throwing away all their stuff, when they closed. I only took what I listed above. Hindsight says I should taken everything. It was the early 80's...

-
Back