Idiots at Stellantis....................."vroom-vroom sounds"

-
All these people think they're going to save the planet and save money, in the long run. Wait till they get their tax bill. Not the one from the IRS but the two individual ones from the state and federal government, paying for roads. Right now "road tax" is in the price of gas. As soon as everyone goes electric there isn't any road tax revenue, hence you'll be paying to state and federal for upkeep of the roads, and they'll be able to set it at whatever they deem appropriate. My one nephew is nuts, he bought a used Tesla, wanted to be one local to have an EV. He already received a tax bill. Wouldn't say who from or exactly how much but apparently wasn't light. I guess when you buy EV it automatically registers as such to let the government know you bought one.
And rightly so. Pay at the pump or send them a check!

All these people think they're going to save the planet and save money, in the long run. Wait till they get their tax bill. Not the one from the IRS but the two individual ones from the state and federal government, paying for roads. Right now "road tax" is in the price of gas. As soon as everyone goes electric there isn't any road tax revenue, hence you'll be paying to state and federal for upkeep of the roads, and they'll be able to set it at whatever they deem appropriate. My one nephew is nuts, he bought a used Tesla, wanted to be one local to have an EV. He already received a tax bill. Wouldn't say who from or exactly how much but apparently wasn't light. I guess when you buy EV it automatically registers as such to let the government know you bought one.
I had a feller tell me "i can charge my Tesla t a super station, it takes 20 minutes and costs 4 or 5 dollars..." I'm like "don't you think they'll mark that up once they get everyone on board and you'll then pay 40-60 dollars a charge just like what people pay now to fill a small econobox car...?" people think they are so smart..I'm starting to wonder.. this guy been to college and all...I think college just teaches people to play along with what they are told.

I think you are on the right track. Just like when cell phones were cheap. Once they got you the price goes up

The increase demand for power, thus increase the structures to handle it, all will cost YOU more. Everything related to power and everything else in this life is and going to keep costing more UNTIL you are a total slave! It ain't hard to see it coming! You ain't seen nothing yet Buttercup.

No one is talking about electric cars are “smart cars,” linked to the web

if the political decision is made to lockdown, they can shut your car off. That should worry everyone.

if the political decision is made to lockdown, they can shut your car off. That should worry everyone.
Not if it's a pre computerized car they can't shut it off

You've not driven a late model Mustang or F150 I assume?

You clearly don't know any blind people.
How late are We talkin'? I did traded pre-owned vehicles up until just over a year ago. Couldn't tell You the latest MY of those 2 models I've driven, the point was Hy & Kia have been doing it for a few years already, & the EV/Hybrids make that "motor-whine" sound as a safety feature. I'll be honest, My fascination with new vehicles left a long time ago. Except for new engine tech, I try to remain happily oblivious to all the ball-massaging gingerbread laden stuff, only what I had to diag./service crossed My radar.

ANy car linked to Onstar could happen. Good think I have a few old cars around. :steering:

How late are We talkin'? I did traded pre-owned vehicles up until just over a year ago. Couldn't tell You the latest MY of those 2 models I've driven, the point was Hy & Kia have been doing it for a few years already, & the EV/Hybrids make that "motor-whine" sound as a safety feature. I'll be honest, My fascination with new vehicles left a long time ago. Except for new engine tech, I try to remain happily oblivious to all the ball-massaging gingerbread laden stuff, only what I had to diag./service crossed My radar.

I've rented Ford pickups and Mustangs that sounded great

Until you get out while someone else revs it

No matter what going on its always political.This thread will get canceled.Once you go woke you go broke unless your at top and nobody does anything

No matter what going on its always political.This thread will get canceled.Once you go woke you go broke unless your at top and nobody does anything
And you talking about "Woke" will get it moved or deleted.

-
Back