If The Earth Is Flat....

-
Flatearther's are on the fringes of rightwing conspiracy theory groups. Since they live out on fringes, one would think they can just look over the edge? And post a pic? This thread is worthless without a pic!

I`m right wing , or close to it , and dont know anyone that believes that b.s. !

I think the Flat- Earth disc idea has merit.......most rivers in the world flow south....therefore it stands to reason that Antarctica surrounds the entire disc, and all river water is flowing towards the outside of the disc. Simple centrifugal force is at play.....not this so-called 'Gravity' thing that people keep harping on about.

I think we all need to wake up and smell the coffee.....those guys at Flat Earth might be on to something....or on something. :lol:

Evidently you haven`t been to Victorville, Ca. , the mojave river runs south to north , their is another one somewhere else that does too.

I`m right wing , or close to it , and dont know anyone that believes that b.s. !
I'm moderate liberal. And I don't know anyone who believes in that either. Including my conservative friends. It's just stupid. Starting with a massive conspiracy that I guess started with Galileo?

16585E6E-6BF3-404F-A7DD-0EB95932EC46.png
Proof
6704B37C-D4E0-464A-ACF3-3F8436B02D35.png

Evidently you haven`t been to Victorville, Ca. , the mojave river runs south to north , their is another one somewhere else that does too.
We have one in New Zealand that runs North - towards Equator. There are few exceptions.

True in other parts of the universe.....this is Asgard.....

jeremy-paillotin-cr-20170503-asgardfromspace-v002-jp-copy.jpg

:poke:

If the earth is flat, why doesn't someone just put a tube in it?

Your political beliefs don’t matter, the wierdos are out there, and thanks to the web, are more easily able to spread their nonsense

they matter a hell of a bunch , just look where U.S. id now , a whole bunch need to matter !

My flat earth friend said it's all CGI, they haven't been to space.

Hard to explain the mirrors on the moon used to measure the distance... I had someone try and tell me they sent robots up there in the 60's.... Clearly this person doesn't know much about computational power, or lack thereof, in the 60's....

The really wierd part of the flat earth theory is........ What about the people who live on the edge of the "flat" earth, wouldn't they accidentally fall off the edge? Not to mention the people who live near the center.....the people who live near the center would be weighless since there's no centrifugal acting upon them, it would be like standing on sitting on center of a spinning disk.

Gonna disagree.... The really weird thing about the flat earth "theory" is that people actually waste brain cycles on it. LOL...

:rofl:

You guys need to lay off the flat earthers...wouldn't want to push one of them over the edge

You guys need to lay off the flat earthers...wouldn't want to push one of them over the edge
What if that was to happen? How would they fall? Wouldn't they just get sucked up on the sides? If gravity also ceases? Would they just float? Or would it be impossible to fall off?

I think one of them must take the leap while steaming live. Time to take one for the team!

-
Back