If You Previously Added Yourself to the FABO Members Map, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ENTRY

-
Time to bump this thread again! So many new recruits all over the world ... it's a good thing the map is big. :-D Add yourselves!!!

Bump Link towards bottom. :) hope you don't mind I did that CudaChick1968.
Brad

Time to bump this thread again! So many new recruits all over the world ... it's a good thing the map is big. :iconbigg: Add yourselves!!!

Please add yourself to the new and improved FABO MEMBERS MAP. I know there are a lot of people missing. Click on "Additions," and then choose "Add marker."

Young Guns, please use a white marker if you're interested in finding a mentor in your area (it will help us find you easier). :-D[/QUOTE]

When I move the curser to see who's in a particular location, the map drifts around. HOw do you make it hold still?

Never had that problem with map moving before, give me a couple of days and ill see whats going on with the map.

Looking at map we only have 2 members in the vegas area. Considering a move there.

You too??? :-D

Ya, have some good friends that i grew up with that have been there for quite a while and love it. I don't like winter in new england. Makes me just want to stay indoors. I want to be able to drive my car and bike all year round.

-
Back