im addicted

-
carlisle got me some parts NOS front turn signal assys and another LEFT hand NOS taillight lens, now if i could JUST FIND a RIGHT ONE :-\":D

AND when i got home today guess what i find???????:D

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 577
  • 007.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 584
heres whats in the box:prayer:
:burnout:

notice the ODO????????

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 604
  • 004.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 595
  • 005.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 619
Wow!!! Looks fantastic!!

a BIG thank you goews out to Redline Gaugeworks, theyre the ones that did the awesome work,

so if you have any gauge clusters needing done id highly recomend them!!!!!:prayer:

wow, redline NAILED that. looks great. So a dodge fratzog logo wheel for the plymouth???

wow, redline NAILED that. looks great. So a dodge fratzog logo wheel for the plymouth???

wheels correct for both dodge center will be sold to rrefurbish the Plymouth center, very rare wheel, its the recall wheel, thanks to Sedanman for the assistance on that !!!:prayer:

It was a very lucky craigslist find :). I just picked up that 67 4dr and I think I can come up with a very nice used RH taillight lens for ya :)

lol,we need to phone chat. Our mutual friend may be making a trip back there and he said he may have some spare room in his moving truck :). I wonder if that turquoise 4dr you have would fit in the back lol. I have something he needs and you have some stuff I need :)

new update, Just located a PAIR of NOS lenses for the taillights, now I have 3 lefts and 1 right, and I scored 2 more 67s parts cars 1 4dr and 1 2dr altho the 2 dr may be relegated to street use depending on how bad it is

a little more progress, got the junk tires off the orig rims, and found a couple of "weird" things, ive sold some of these 5.5 wheels before but havent seen these two dimples on the rims before, its on all 4 in the exact same spot on all 4, also most are marked , somehow but these are marked with the ELECTROFUSE name, and lastly the weird date code says 5 on one side of the valve stem hole, and 5 X on the other side of the stem hole not sure what date that is? see the pics?:profilel: also the dimples are external not internal:glasses7:

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 422
  • 007.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 442
  • 006.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 445
  • 005.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 444
well some more info has come to light the 5 5 X isnt a date code its the early 67 wheels that are 14x 5.5 im guessing the 5 5 is the designation for the 5.5

It is really neat to see how this car was optioned out and its a shame more were not made. I guess it is understandable considering the sportier cars offered in the Plymouth/Dodge line that people paid more attention to. I wish I could find one like this. Heck even a four door version optioned the way yours is, if that was even possible.
You really have a unique project and I look forward to the progress you are making. That's one really nice car you have there!

THANKS been fun so far, wish I knew more history of the car though, like how it ended up in the publics hands, and where and who has owned it, what was its original use?

Where's the progress man?! :)

lol been a little distracted pixs of the distraction :D just got it on the road after sitting dormant in the garage for 22 years:glasses7:

Attachments

• IMG_20140430_164529_864.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20140430_165033_740.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20140430_165052_069.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_20140430_164449_939.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 293
-
Back