im addicted

-
small update, went again to Carlisle this year picked up all the NOS ignition parts for the Valiant, and Jim Rhinehart came up with a NOS headpipe and intermediate pipe so now i have all NOS exhaust for the car minus the clamps , also picked up 4 NOS air filters for the 273 Commando cars as well

So if you don't mind me asking what did Redline charge for redoing your guage cluster...I assumed they replated it...etc... I really need to get my Dart done.

So if you don't mind me asking what did Redline charge for redoing your guage cluster...I assumed they replated it...etc... I really need to get my Dart done.

not sure what they normally charge they did it for me as a sponsorship kind of deal
all I ahd to pay for was the plating of the plastic chrome($200 and the shipping)

one more update the orig wheels are now sandblasted and ready for paint should be in paint in the next week or so

Mine would progress more if I had welding skills and a gas welder :(.

picked up another NOS taillight lense lol not much progress other than that works killing me with overtime

latest addition to parts

minty fresh repop dash pad(thanks www.abcmoparts.com)

and a NOS taillight assy thanks to Sedanman Chuck

Attachments

• tailight 1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 232
  • dashpad 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 263
  • dashpad 2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 250
That sure is a perty taillight :). Didn't some guy find you a set of NOS belts too?

thanks im not making much progress on the car, but getting ready to put up a building soon I hope then ill have room to work on it

Very interesting car. I was not aware of the pilot cars and their unique features. Keep up the good work!

-
Back