I'm an idiot but have followers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed your story for clarity and truthfulness.
Your are new here....Justin knows how to build a motor just look in the small block section and look at the stickys....
Welcome to the new FABO Devilbrad or are you an old member who is scared to use your real handle.

Your are new here....Justin knows how to build a motor just look in the small block section and look at the stickys....
Welcome to the new FABO Devilbrad or are you an old member who is scared to use your real handle.

New member, been on a lot of Mopar forums for years. I even run my own forum for late model Dodge trucks. I just find his story ridiculous and seems to be out of a high school kids day dreams. Outside of the Fast and Furious movies, who downshifts from 6500rpms???

New member, been on a lot of Mopar forums for years. I even run my own forum for late model Dodge trucks. I just find his story ridiculous and seems to be out of a high school kids day dreams. Outside of the Fast and Furious movies, who downshifts from 6500rpms???
Welcome,I just got off the phone with Justin and sometimes people jump to conclusions of what happened.No one was endangered,just recently two other members here told their street race story with the same results except the banning part.
I believe he was banned unjustly...he has contributed to many many members including myself with his knowledge.
This thing just got out of hand and there is some kind of grudge thing going on here.Justin has not posted much until he posted the results on my slant six head that he ported for me.
Post a street race story and bam banned....does not make sense...
Back to work finishing a customer truck on Sunday.
Martin

Oh by the way the freeway was not busy...just saying what justin said on the phone...
Good day.

dude you have no idea, dirt roads are smoother than CA streets and freeways. i was born and raised there but moved to AZ where we probably have the nicest roads in the States...
Not always, I drove on some real bad washboard dirt roads. It's real tough to handle that, unless you're going 80. LOL

Ok who wants to be banned today? Justine? Rob? what is the deal? cabin fever setting in early this year? both of yall's language and verbal abuse is enough.....One more foul mouthed comment from either one of you and you are gone...both of you know the rules and have both broken them in this thread...is that the same mouth you kiss your mothers with??????? argue with me...yur gone :)
I agree with the E- verbal abuse rule as stated above..
I didn't throw a fit you piece of monkey ****. Maybe I just assumed they were kids because most kids build ricers instead of the cars that we like to build.

I pointed out that you were crying like a ***** because you think people hate you over a post that you made. You caused the whole situation in this thread, and now anyone who doesn't agree with you is a sissy.

Congratulations on your street race win you hypocrite.
OK MODS is this breaking your rule?? is the ban coming down on him???

I hoped by banned it a week vacation and not permanent...
Every time someone posts a street race story stuff hit the fan.
Justin is a very helpful guy.. yes he is extreme but it is his story, if you don't like a song on the radio you just change it. if you don't like the story leave the page for the next thread, or better yet start your own.

i think justins comments to waggs were inplying he was getting threatened to get banned for verbal abuse and rnaz gets away with it on the same thread? :wack: i hope a lifetime ban isn't implied. we would be losing quite a bit of knowledge because people can't let it go... Sad my .02 take it or leave it

I agree with the E- verbal abuse rule as stated above..
OK MODS is this breaking your rule?? is the ban coming down on him???

Justin is a very helpful guy.. yes he is extreme but it is his story, if you don't like a song on the radio you just change it. if you don't like the story leave the page for the next thread, or better yet start your own.

i think justins comments to waggs were inplying he was getting threatened to get banned for verbal abuse and rnaz gets away with it on the same thread? :wack: i hope a lifetime ban isn't implied. we would be losing quite a bit of knowledge because people can't let it go... Sad my .02 take it or leave it

Stop trying to stir **** up.

I like how Justin got banned, but those cussing and dropping f-bombs don't even get a slap on the wrist....

Slap away slappy. Harash language for stupid actions that are being condoned. Sometimes you have to stop holding peoples hands and give them a taste of reality. And apparently some people don't respond to normal language and just being told how wrong they are.

Stop trying to stir **** up.
no stirring here pure written proof.
soooo you are saying it is ok for justin and rumble to be warned but not naz?
i still believe justin was receiving verbal abuse which he could not defend himself to now.

The mods did what they felt was necessary. You going back and quoting various different posts is simply stirring ****. People like you are the reason I don't come back here very much. A BUNCH OF WHINING *** BITCHES HERE. And that goes for everybody not just the OP.

I think I can speak for all of us who aren't "whining *** bitches" when I say: Gee, thanks dusted72. Does your chest feel better now you beat on it a little bit? :violent1:

Way to ignore the rest of the comment where I pointed out my exact argument and why you're a moron. Good job.

LMAO. Hey! From one butt munch to another! The answer is WAFFLES BABY!
With APPLES!

The mods did what they felt was necessary. You going back and quoting various different posts is simply stirring ****. People like you are the reason I don't come back here very much. A BUNCH OF WHINING *** BITCHES HERE. And that goes for everybody not just the OP.
open your eyes, rules are rules, we both have our opinions.... no need for vulgar language don't like it bye bye...

And all rnaz was doing is stating exactly how damn stupid the OPs posts and actions were.

that's his and your opinion, who cares. it must be nice to lead such a charmed and upstanding life. it is you sir, who is stirring the pot.
let it go, this is not a mind changing place.

I can speak for all of us who aren't "whining *** bitches" when I say: Gee, thanks dusted72. Does your chest feel better now you beat on it a little bit? :violent1:

Yes. Yes I do. If you weren't one of the whiners then you wouldn't have been offended. Just saying.

The worst highway in the country belongs to Mississippi.
78 between Birmingham and Memphis .
The rest are posers.

Let me try to me try to make sense of "rules". I would imagine that they are inplace so we know the boundries.They are there so the moderators have some guidelines. Sort of like traffic laws on public roads which we all share. They are for the common good.
Ha$ anyone NOT broken a rule of law? I think not.
Have I (you) ever typed a word carelessly? Probably.
But certainly anyone thinking responsibly as an adult can see the difference between cussing with and cussing at.
Therein lies the difference.
Attitude and respect.
Misspelled euphemisms?
I'm just sayin' the mods have a job to do. And I wouldn't want it.
Have fun but........
Sargent from Hill Street Blues.
"Let's be careful out there"

no stirring here pure written proof.
soooo you are saying it is ok for justin and rumble to be warned but not naz?
i still believe justin was receiving verbal abuse which he could not defend himself to now.

Other people have been warned too. My husband was told very clearly to stop posting in this thread.

What did he do? He stopped posting in this thread. Seems very cut and dry. Obey the rules of the forum, or suffer the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back