I'm going to sell crack on Craigslist

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Because surely the supply on there must be getting low by now.....

On a side note, I can NOT figure out what is rare about this car, except maybe the price, and the fact that it needs about 15K in resto costs

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/4421706165.html

RARE 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger Custom COMPLETE AND READY FOR RESTORATION - $6000

I have finally talked my husband into selling this RARE 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger Custom.
We have had people drive by our home for years trying to pry this car from us. This car did have a white vinyl top which adds to the rarity of this car. We actually have the ORIGINAL title for this car.The dart DOES have factory A/C.

We do have the original emblems and chrome. We removed them from the car so people didn't decide to "help" themselves to them.

The engine is the original matching numbers slant 6. The engine will start but as I stated before, it is ready for restoration.

Please DO NOT email me...I will not answer...

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!! NO TRADES!
We know what we have, we are asking $6000.00 or a REASONABLE OFFER!

509-374-XXXX

Attachments

• 00d0d_cObfJ1is0WW_600x450.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 536
  • 00j0j_aILWiK2M7zH_600x450.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 525
  • 00l0l_1HWNqUkglp9_600x450.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 541
  • 00n0n_dk8kx5i6qRh_600x450.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 529
  • 00w0w_dNFEg5hqCcO_600x450.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 535
  • 00909_eDTCa8WxfVN_600x450.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 526
600 would be pushin it.

I used to convince my ex wife that things were rare so that when we put a ridiculous price on it, it would not sell! She always wanted me to sell "my junk" But it all backfired on me when she ran off with that other dude. She wanted paid for her share of my valuable junk! That was 14 years ago and you should see my yard! Ha ha ha

Rare? WHY? its got AC? WELL it was offered by Chrysler way back then too!

Not sure if that means anything to anyone maybe I'm missing something here but the cost of 6 grand for a MAYBE $500 restore condition car.

Maybe the guy that has it isn't wanting to sell and the wife, or EX WIFE has no idea it won't sell for $6000.....

Slant 6 cars are worth as much as Hemis.... Aren't they???

"We know what we have....." What, a rusted dented turd with a slant six? Six thousand pennies, not dollars.

its worth every penny of 6k (insert sarcasm here)

it really must be rare because its one of none. In 72 a swinger "custom" was a 4 door only. there is no such thing as a swinger "custom" in 2 door. I would be interested to see what the vin number reflects.

I would bet it was built by Chrysler line workers on their lunch breaks using parts that were smuggled from the R&D room.

all sarcasm aside, that is a pretty neat car. I like it but then I might be biased to 72 darts. I would offer $1500. cash because It looks like a swinger "special" hell of a difference between a swinger special and a 4 door custom

I would bet it was built by Chrysler line workers on their lunch breaks using parts that were smuggled from the R&D room.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6i6g0JLKIw"]One Piece At A Time Johnny Cash - YouTube[/ame]

I think you guys are just jealous!
She knows what shes got and what its worth,
stop trying to take advantage of the poor woman.
You bunch of old meanies.

If it don't sell, they'll keep it and restore it one day,
then we'll see who has the last laugh.

There is a yellow 72 Dart down the road from me that I asked about when I was looking for one.
I topped out at 2,000 but she said her friends all tell her it worth 4,000.
318 is dead, trans is shot, huge dent in the drivers quarter behind the door, no back seats, all sbp drums, busted tail lights, brush painted black top.

She should have taken the 2,000

Slant 6 cars are worth as much as Hemis.... Aren't they???

Might not be worth as much, but the slant 6's I have seen are bullet proof.
We had one in a Demolition Derby car one night. Got hit in the front and drove the radiator back into the fan. Later it got knocked up on a K Rail and busted the oil pan. Once we got it out to the pits we held the gas to the floor and tried to blow the engine, it would not blow. We left it red hot and went to get something to eat. Came back and hit the key to load it on the trailer, and it fired right up. It boarded the trailer under its own power and ran around the farm the next day.

Anyone ever seen a HEMI do that? I haven't!

Might not be worth as much, but the slant 6's I have seen are bullet proof.

My ex wife blew up a slant 6... :violent1:

I'm not knocking the slant, she's just that good.... :banghead:

I know of an ole 318 I think a LA block that was ran for a month or more without oil! AND it STILL runs today! The owner has it in a short bed black Power Ram for I think 1982 or 83......Talked with him not long ago, and found about a year ago it has a cracked block too....JB welded the crack, and it holds oil pressure Cracks between cylinders!!!!!Figure that one out!? I don't EVER recall such crazy ****, blow up is pretty much toast, not that 318. and to think, I damn NEAR bought that same truck over 12 years ago!

too much **s monkey garage pricing going on here. But they do know what they have--"I'll take yard art for 6K Alex"
Lawrence

-
Back