I'm in! I'm in! (yeah, another starry-eyed noob)

-

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Just cinched the deal and am waiting for my new-ta-me '64 Dart GT to come home.

Lots of loving care lavished on it by P.O. Not wholly stock but mostly original. Will add more info as I get it.

As for me, I'm a registered nurse here in Detroit making his first foray into collector car ownership. I gravitated toward A-bodies because, like many of us, my earliest car memories are of the trusty Darts and Valiants. I'm looking to make this one a fun fair-weather driver. Anticipated first action: AAJ or Scarebird disc brake conversion with dual mc and adding three-point belts and headrests. Glad to be here!

Welcome!! be sure to post sum detailed pics of that gem when you get her home!!

Welcome aboard. Lot's of folks here own early Darts. You will find that everyone is wiliing to offer their opinions and some will actually be helpful! :thumblef:

Welcome to FABO!!!
Nice GT.I got a 63 but not near as nice as yours.
TXDart

Welcome from Texas, your Dart holds fond memories for me. I had a white 64 non GT, /6 three on the tree that my Dad gave me when I was a junior in high school.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and UnknownSnake, thanks for your service!
Please see my post under Body/interior. Yup, I'm already asking for help!

Nice Dart.... Welcome.

I am from Detroit myself (az now) and have an early Plymouth. TONS of knowledge here so the most foolish thing one can do is not ask.

LGRW ...... Awwww Next year.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Great people here and an answer for every question. Sometimes multiple answers and you'll have to decide which answer you like best. LOL

Welcome from another metro Detroiter and his Mopar lovin' family. Nice little car you got there, you should be very proud to own it!!! Enjoy the site and plan on making FABO part of your family too!!! Geof and Nella

Welcome to FABO ! sounds like you have a great starting point there. Enjoy your car, and I hope you make some new friends here.

-
Back