I'm VERY happy today !

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Know what these are?

20049165003071337756711.jpg

The correct 4.80" bearing retainer for my scattersheild (thanks goes out to Passon Performance) and the correct Z bar & pivot (thanks to Brewers Performance):hello1:

Now I get to lay on my back and wrestle that 400lb. Gorilla of a transmission back into my car tonight. :help:

Smokey burnout pictures to follow..... :thumbup:

Great you will be having some real fun soon. I hope to be able to find a 4 speed this weekend. What is the P/N for the A body aluminum 833? I'm going to the Chrysler Classics this weekend and hope to pick up some right parts. I also hope to pick up a z-bar is there a certain P/N for that thanks guys. Can't wait to have a 4 speed car this upcomming summer. Sorry to hijack your thread, but I want to make sure to buy the right parts as money is always tight.

Jason Foster

Well, I learned that I can bench-press an A-833 tonight...... The %$#$%^& thing fell off of the floor jack and almost crushed my arm. I had it half on the jack,grabbed the tail and center section and started cursing. :cussing:

Sunofabitch is in the car..... :rambo:

The Z bar & pivot went in easier :snorting:

It got late so I (hopefully....) will finish her off tomorrow night. :toothy7:

Great man let us know how it works, and give us some pics. Hey is that a VW Beetle fender in your sig just wondering for some reason.

Jason96R said:
Hey is that a VW Beetle fender in your sig just wondering for some reason.

Yup.... a `73 Super Beetle. It's a stillborn project I picked up for my Wife. We whittled our project car headaches to just the `Cuda so it's up for sale....

Wanna buy it? :D

glad you got it in. I fought with mine on a few nights and i will have one more fight once she goes in the duster :D last night Ifought the 904 but its a light weight compared to my A833.

FASTBACK340 said:
Know what these are?

20049165003071337756711.jpg

The correct 4.80" bearing retainer for my scattersheild (thanks goes out to Passon Performance) and the correct Z bar & pivot (thanks to Brewers Performance):hello1:

Now I get to lay on my back and wrestle that 400lb. Gorilla of a transmission back into my car tonight. :help:

Smokey burnout pictures to follow..... :thumbup:

20049114588828650279770.jpg

So where's those burnout pics? :D

Do you have any contact info for Brewer's ? I tried a google search but came up with nothing.

Also, what year grille is that on your Barracuda? I have a 68 also, but my grille looks a bit different.

Crazy73 said:
Also, what year grille is that on your Barracuda? I have a 68 also, but my grille looks a bit different.

I Believe that grille only came with the ultra rare 999 "urban ghetto" paint code. :thumrigh:

I like it 8)

dave571 said:
Crazy73 said:

I Believe that grille only came with the ultra rare 999 "urban ghetto" paint code. :thumrigh:

I like it 8)

It's an original `68 grill. The PAINT is the urban ghetto option.... :toothy10:

-
Back