In Car Camera Super Stock Hemi 4 Speed

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
This is way cool! Gets my blood pumping, waiting for summer to come!!

YouTube - in car super stock hemi 4 speed warfish

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is cool too.

YouTube - Westcott 8.22

Westcott doing a 8.22

that first car, what type of shifter is that? inland? how much do they go for? and are they better than a stock style?

i guess if i went with a inland, i could use a auto console? are these able to be used on the street?

Hey I wear the same grey shoes that he has on in the first video. Man those are super comfortable shoes. :)

Glenn Bunch does it for me

"]YouTube - Hemi Challenger at 2009 VIR Hankook Ultimate Track Car Challenge UTCC - 1:53:65 lap

"]YouTube - Ferrari vs. Dodge Hemi Challenger

that first car, what type of shifter is that? inland? how much do they go for? and are they better than a stock style?

i guess if i went with a inland, i could use a auto console? are these able to be used on the street?
Its probably a "long" shifter on a Jerico trans. The transmissions run about $4500 and are far better than stock for racing but not really streetable. shifter will not work on your transmission.

Early IMSA racing cars are great. Wide tires, wings and brute horsepower. I saw one race at Road Atlanta and I was hooked. The sound of these cars starting a race was unbelievable. The tires and brakes kept the cars from going faster. Yes the big tires were not able to handle the horsepower.
Kelly Girl sponsored a class that had some road racing Mopars. Swollen fenders and all.

One thing can stop a Nascar race, a drag race and any dirt track race. RAIN. Road racers race on.

To me these are the racer racers.

One would think a loose steering wheel at that speed would be a bit unsafe.

BigWhip,
I have hauled a bunch of racing Porsches for a team in Fl.
944s, 935 K3 Kremer and a 962C. The 962C was a beast of a car.

And my boss ran in the Kelly Challenge and the IMSA GTO series in 84 thru about 87.
1st in a Buick Regal in Kelly then in a Somerset in GTO. Both cars were built by Tommy Riggins here in Jax.

721985Columbus.jpg

148610465_91.jpg

The Somerset has been restored by Shaun Coleman and is now vintage racing....and winning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK4cWpGXzMA"]YouTube - IMSA GTO 1985 Buick Somerset Laguna Seca vintage race 1[/ame]

SCARY HEMI's RULE ! That kinda ride would turn a chevy fan into mush...

Its probably a "long" shifter on a Jerico trans. The transmissions run about $4500 and are far better than stock for racing but not really streetable. shifter will not work on your transmission.

Yeah, that would be a Jerico, Jerry Hemmingson (owner of Jerico) is a good friend of my family.

-
Back