Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries & 2947 cnties in US

-
All up to you. I took the vaccine. I would rather chance whatever vaccine risks there are v/s getting Shingles. I had a friend pass away because of Shingles. I would rather jump head first into a wood chipper. Just sayin'

Wait, hold up, you mean you actually had and made a choice in terms of your own health care? Oh the horror....

All up to you. I took the vaccine. I would rather chance whatever vaccine risks there are v/s getting Shingles. I had a friend pass away because of Shingles. I would rather jump head first into a wood chipper. Just sayin'
Years ago I had the first shot but now Doc said get both, I never had a bad reaction to any vaccine including the booster I got Monday..... I was also advised to get tetanus last one was well over ten years ago.....Might not be bad idea as im always cutting my hands up on rusty steel

Wait, hold up, you mean you actually had and made a choice in terms of your own health care? Oh the horror....
Ya the Shingles vaccine would be damn near mandatory if there were more deaths. Only about 100 annually.

You always have a choice....Dont want a vaccine dont get it..... Get Covid, hopefully your going to be ok...
Get it and spread it to someone not so healthy, I hope they are ok
Its always been your call

I got the jab cause I was working in the hospital at the time.

My fingernails and toenails are growing now. I never had to cut them before but do now. Weird...
Wait until you get that third arm growing out of your head! LOL

You always have a choice....Dont want a vaccine dont get it..... Get Covid, hopefully your going to be ok...
Get it and spread it to someone not so healthy, I hope they are ok
Its always been your call
What is getting everybody all wound up about is mandatory for your work. Don't get one if you are against them forcing you to. You will have plenty of time off work to look for a new job. Your choice.

What is getting everybody all wound up about is mandatory for your work. Don't get one if you are against them forcing you to. You will have plenty of time off work to look for a new job. Your choice.
You've maybe read about whats going on in NYC?????
Slowdowns by uniformed workers because they are pissed off they are being mandated to get the shot....
Firehouses had to be closed because they are short staffed.....Garbage pickup is backed up....
Its not a large percentage but large enough to affect services.....
Id say try and strike a deal, like see if cases go up to a serious level first and offer weekly fast tests
Try and sit down and come to a agreement

Are those of you that were vaccinated tested on a weekly basis ?
Fully vaccinated NFL players and coaches are missing games weekly due to contracting Covid.
I don't see how vaccinated people can have the confidence they are protected from severe infection.

Yeah your attitude would be different if it were reversed. Get a a shot loose your job. Your statement is ridiculous.

And no it doesn’t effect me. I’ve been retired for 10 years. Thou our lesbian mayor of Tampa tried to make it mandatory to get the shot if you are employed by the city. SHE LOST.

Yeah your attitude would be different if it were reversed. Get a a shot loose your job. Your statement is ridiculous.
I agree, My attitude would be different if it were reversed and I would push back if I was forced to get a shot or loose my job. But I would have a choice. I don't know of a law that says (for instance) that a Hospital can't require their employees to get a Covid shot. Hell John Deere requires that you wear safety glasses and steel toed boots to work there. Or you don't.

I agree, My attitude would be different if it were reversed and I would push back if I was forced to get a shot or loose my job. But I would have a choice. I don't know of a law that says (for instance) that a Hospital can't require their employees to get a Covid shot. Hell John Deere requires that you wear safety glasses and steel toed boots to work there. Or you don't.
Really you are comparing safety glasses to injecting a substance in your body.? That is hard to believe. Why does it bother the jabbed so much that others didn’t?

Really you are comparing safety glasses to injecting a substance in your body.? That is hard to believe. Why does it bother the jabbed so much that others didn’t?
Doesn't bother me.

Exactly! Seems to bother you weather I did or didn’t. Your comments tipped your hand.
Wrong! I could give a **** less if you got a shot or not. It was your choice. You have a choice and you did what you think is right for yourself. Choices man. That's what I have been saying. Choices.

I would bet money your a jab believer, or you wouldn’t be so blase’ with your last comment.

Our public health official put it out there straight .

98% of the people who died of Covid yesterday, and the days before, - didn't have to die, - their choice !

98% of the ppl who die of Covid today and the next days, - shouldn't die, - their choice ! !

Last edited:
-
Back