Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries & 2947 cnties in US

-
All up to you. I took the vaccine. I would rather chance whatever vaccine risks there are v/s getting Shingles. I had a friend pass away because of Shingles. I would rather jump head first into a wood chipper. Just sayin'

And remember Shingles is not a 2020 thing..... So time has passed with research and good data I am sure. But you are right, I had a mild case of it and FML..... That stuff ain't no joke!

JW

You always have a choice....Dont want a vaccine dont get it..... Get Covid, hopefully your going to be ok...
Get it and spread it to someone not so healthy, I hope they are ok
Its always been your call

Yeah man I agree, I was bleeding sarcasm which isn't always evident through the keyboard. lol. Rock on brother

You always have a choice....Dont want a vaccine dont get it..... Get Covid, hopefully your going to be ok...
Get it and spread it to someone not so healthy, I hope they are ok
Its always been your call

Oh and I will disagree on the choice. There is a LOT of coercion going on.... So, giving up my career for a big LIE, isn't much of a choice....

Oh and I will disagree on the choice. There is a LOT of coercion going on.... So, giving up my career for a big LIE, isn't much of a choice....
Disagree is your right, no argument from me.....We live with our decisions

Our public health official put it out there straight .

98% of the people who died of Covid yesterday, and the days before, - didn't have to die, - their choice !

98% of the ppl who die of Covid today and the next days, - shouldn't die, - their choice ! !

How does that make any sense at any level whether you jab or not.... Your choice, my choice, their choice, it does not matter. Your life, your way and pick your lane....

JW

Our public health official put it out there straight .

98% of the people who died of Covid yesterday, and the days before, - didn't have to die, - their choice !

98% of the ppl who die of Covid today and the next days, - shouldn't die, - their choice ! !

Our public health official negated to mention that the flu has been cured. :)

5A20C82C-8A7A-4BC7-B1D6-B9ABCC0A4878.png

535B619B-955E-4D44-B5DD-30FE3F9F43BC.png

8AF6DABD-DE52-4C2A-87CF-3A8AC545F15E.png

Huh......imagine that. But nobody pays attention to facts, and those who spread information don't spread it all. Even on our own government website.......it's clear that something is really wrong.

Last edited:
Are those of you that were vaccinated tested on a weekly basis ?
Fully vaccinated NFL players and coaches are missing games weekly due to contracting Covid.
I don't see how vaccinated people can have the confidence they are protected from severe infection.

They aren't confident. The vaccinated are the most afraid of covid and constantly blame the unvaxxed. This is wrong on two levels, the vaccinated contract and spread and NORMALLY the purpose of the vaccine is to protect you.

Which part(s) of that do you disagree with?

I live in NYS and that's what I'm seeing. The vaccinated are the most afraid and hate the unvaxxed. Even at the federal level "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" Unvaxxed need to be tested, vaccinated do not. Here in NYS if you are vaccinaed you don't need to wear a mask in most places, you need a passport to get into many, etc.

Which part(s) of that do you disagree with?

I live in NYS and that's what I'm seeing. The vaccinated are the most afraid and hate the unvaxxed. Even at the federal level "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" Unvaxxed need to be tested, vaccinated do not. Here in NYS if you are vaccinaed you don't need to wear a mask in most places, you need a passport to get into many, etc.
I dont "hate" anyone because they choose to not get vaccinated
Anyone exposed to this virus should get tested, vaccinated or not.
Yes if your vaccinated you can still get this virus, however its more likely you won't and again if you do, the chances are great you won't wind up in a hospital, the stats prove that
Did you happen to read the comments directed toward me last evening before they were deleted?

8 vaccinated Penguin hockey players in pittsburgh have gotten coronavirus and the season just started.

I dont "hate" anyone because they choose to not get vaccinated
Anyone exposed to this virus should get tested, vaccinated or not.
Yes if your vaccinated you can still get this virus, however its more likely you won't and again if you do, the chances are great you won't wind up in a hospital, the stats prove that
Did you happen to read the comments directed toward me last evening before they were deleted?

In Albany County NY (the capital of NY) There are currently more vaccinated cases than non-vaccinated. A harder statistic to come by is hospitalizations per grouping. IN my county, there are more vaccinated hospitalizations than unvaxxed.

I'm sure that none of those vaccinated people are contagious though, oh, wait..

In Albany County NY (the capital of NY) There are currently more vaccinated cases than non-vaccinated. A harder statistic to come by is hospitalizations per grouping. IN my county, there are more vaccinated hospitalizations than unvaxxed.

I'm sure that none of those vaccinated people are contagious though, oh, wait..
Albany County: Unvaccinated make up 72% of recent coronavirus deaths

Were are you getting your info? Could you post a link, id like to read it

I agree, My attitude would be different if it were reversed and I would push back if I was forced to get a shot or loose my job. But I would have a choice. I don't know of a law that says (for instance) that a Hospital can't require their employees to get a Covid shot. Hell John Deere requires that you wear safety glasses and steel toed boots to work there. Or you don't.
There are no adverse effects to wearing hard hats or safety glasses. There can be adverse reactions to the vaccine. But the govmnt and media have not allowed any mention of those adverse reactions. The say they can't prove death was from vac, but they count every death with covid even if traffic accident or heart attack. I got the jab, but that was before I could find info on the AVERS data.

It's too bad COVID vaccinations don't significantly increase the length of a man's wanger. Guys would be lining up for that shot.

It's too bad COVID vaccinations don't significantly increase the length of a man's wanger. Guys would be lining up for that shot.

And then what? If you think that would "fix" your so called "problem" get set for a disappointment.... Jab away all you want. 1,2,or 10 jabs of your Brew in an needle and number 11 will be right around the corner. Just ask that at the helm right now. Luckily in my State we are getting rid of the "the world is gonna end mindset leader" and look forward to the change.

Don't forget about the women since you are on that mindset.... What are you gonna offer them? Asking for a friend....

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
And then what? If you think that would "fix" your so called "problem" get set for a disappointment.... Jab away all you want. 1,2,or 10 jabs of your Brew in an needle and number 11 will be right around the corner. Just ask that at the helm right now. Luckily in my State we are getting rid of the "the world is gonna end mindset leader" and look forward to the change.

Don't forget about the women since you are on that mindset.... What are you gonna offer them? Asking for a friend....

JW

WTF ? Did you just have a siezure at the keyboard ? Can you restructure that so it means something ?

Did harrisonm joke trigger you ?

WTF ? Did you just have a siezure at the keyboard ? Can you restructure that so it means something ?

Did harrisonm joke trigger you ?

He's all about the jab. Saw it in a post somewhere in the past not too long ago...

Restructured, sure. We start with one Vaccine, and now we are on number 3. Four is right around the corner and so on.... Stop the insanity and let this thing play out.... Politics, big Pharma, and 5 seconds of fame...

JW

There are no adverse effects to wearing hard hats or safety glasses. There can be adverse reactions to the vaccine. But the govmnt and media have not allowed any mention of those adverse reactions. The say they can't prove death was from vac, but they count every death with covid even if traffic accident or heart attack. I got the jab, but that was before I could find info on the AVERS data.
There is plenty of information on how many people had reactions and worse from the getting the vaccine
You just choose not to research it and would rather spread misinformation
Of course "they" who ever they are do not list "every death" as from covid..Thats a bold face lie that started way back in early 2020 and we all know why.

'I like the numbers being where they are': Trump remarks on Grand Princess passengers – video

Of course "they" who ever they are do not list "every death" as from covid..Thats a bold face lie that started way back in early 2020 and we all know why.

really? Perhaps you are the one who should start listening to “the other side”. Take a minute and watch this. Really. Take a minute of your life to listen to those you mock.

-
Back