Indy Cylinder Heads Sold

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rumor over at Moparts is that Indy Cylinder heads has been sold to DSR..

copied from Moparts....

It's a done deal ... DSR paid cash a couple of weeks ago. From what I heard, priority #1 is to fix any and all quality issues with the existing Indy Product Line. Then they want to re-flow all of the heads and re-dyno all of the combinations using DSR methodology so they have a new baseline. I didn't hear anything about FCA having a hand in it but I'm not close enough to have all the details.

Rumor over at Moparts is that Indy Cylinder heads has been sold to DSR..

copied from Moparts....

It's a done deal ... DSR paid cash a couple of weeks ago. From what I heard, priority #1 is to fix any and all quality issues with the existing Indy Product Line. Then they want to re-flow all of the heads and re-dyno all of the combinations using DSR methodology so they have a new baseline. I didn't hear anything about FCA having a hand in it but I'm not close enough to have all the details.

I sure hope #2 is customer service! I refuse to give them a dollar because of how they treat people.

That's awesome if true, DSR has the best R&D in the business, would be nice to get some of there technology on our street car's!

I thought something different was going on over there. Was checking out Indy the other night and noticed a link saying "We're hiring". One of the jobs they are looking to fill is "Chrysler engine sales" And here's what they are looking for:

Chrysler Engine Sales
We are looking for an experienced Chrysler engine sales person to work in our sales office alongside our experienced sales team. Knowldege of Chrysler engines is preferred. Must be good with customers on the phone and have follow up initiative. We are seeking an individual with the following skills:

Friendly, courteous customer skills
Technical knowledge of high horsepower engines, preferably Chrysler
The ability to properly choose the correct part or engine application for customer need
Basic computer knowledge such as order entry and letter writing
Possibility of travel to national shows for sales and tech assistance

Chrysler engine sales experience preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
Call 317-862-3724 or e mail resume to [email protected]
Mailing address:
Indy Cylinder Head 8621 Southeastern Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46239

Friendly, courteous customer skills? That's a serious change for them.

wonder if that was who i talked to that ONE time i called, i would have gladly went with you 451 that day to visit them starting at the front door and going out the back lol, glad to hear theres new management

I wish they were hiring engineers I'd apply in a heartbeat... it's impossible to find a decent engineering job these days that 150 other people haven't already applied for :bs_flag:

Good News ! BTW Russ has received more than one bloody nose.

I'd like to sale them the two Indy " X" heads or should I say paper weights that I have. One with a stuck valve.

Now thing add up. I thought there was something strange with them at Columbus.
I snatched up a few w2 intake gaskets and seen a trailer full of w9 heads which I thought was off, but assumed it was normal for columbus

Is there a whole thread onthis subject?
I wish they were hiring engineers I'd apply in a heartbeat... it's impossible to find a decent engineering job these days that 150 other people haven't already applied for :bs_flag:

Well, pay a lot for crap parts that need a lot of money to from x or purchase quality parts that will not need a ton-O-money to fix.

What's your flavor?

Rumblefish........... i am having dejavu.......... aren't you the one that told me to stop belly aching or go by a Ford or Chevy if i do not want to pay MOPAR prices ????...

Hey! I'll repeat it if need be!
LMAO!

I ain't bitchin! Why bother?
Costs money. Not enough? Save up or get a second be job!

How would you like it? Pay a lot for crap parts and spend a second mint on fixing them.
OR
Spend a mint on good parts with (I hope!) less to adjust them for your application?

That's what I asked!

Who else needs it in crayola? LMAO!!!!

You may want to stop eating the crayolas .. its affecting your way of thinking .........BPE cylinders my choice .......

-
Back