-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighDart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
couple of mine have tabs broken off so they won’t keep contact with the back of the dash.
These are black plastic holders that the 194 type bulbs snap into.

Does anyone make new ones? Where can I buy some?

I had some come with the led bulbs I bought, but they are a little smaller than the mopar ones so they can’t be used on my dash.

I got some at NAPA, pricy though. About $5. each IIRC. They had to research because the first ones they got for me were too small.
Yote

They are 5/8 sockets. There are some pitiful quality offerings out there. Another example of "You get what you pay for"

We can't look at used and tell if the little retainers will fall off tomorrow or not.
I had a coffee cup full of used here that I didn't consider worth the cost of shipping. I finally trashed them. I later thought they might have been a better choice than the first 10 for 10 Chinese crap I bought at ebay.
About $70 for 8 new bulbs and sockets sucks but so does R&R a rally inst' panel.
So in my experience/opinion... Quality bulbs and sockets or a flashlight.

Thanks for all the replies,
I ended up finding at the local Napa . Had one in stock and will have the other one waiting for me when I stop after work. This way I can get it put back together tomorrow.
And they were like $5.00 each. So glad I only needed two

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back