Instrument Panel Prototype

-
you guys know that fastlanewest or something sells these for 110 right? holes pre cut and holes for washer and light switch

arnt those ones made of plastic though??

any updates on this dash? will they fit 67-69 cudas?

Yes and stephon just got one, Im going to make one out of metal instead of spending 140

Dam nice if you happen to knock off a couple ill take one with no gauges cut out an one with gauges it would be nice to have spare of that quality laying around.Nice job.

Put me in line for one too.

Im doing mine like this. It requires you to cut the dash from the drivers side of the original cluster to to the radio and heater controls. Im getting rid of both, so it will be custom and wont wit other cars

Attachments

• 100_3765.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 355
  • 100_3945.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 369
Pretty cool dash fast360! I must say I like the clean look.

Fst 360, that looks even wider than the factory rallye gauges is it? I REALLY like it! I like them both they look great wish i had the patience skills to do what ya'll do:)

Fst 360, that looks even wider than the factory rallye gauges is it? I REALLY like it! I like them both they look great wish i had the patience skills to do what ya'll do:)

I dont know, havent seen one in person, nor have I seen this one in person.

Looks really GREAT. I like it... And damn I just spent $900.00 to have mine restored at auto instraments. Put me on your list.. I like yours better...
Jim

This is a quality piece! With the gauges in, I don't see a "BRAKE" light (easy add). Do you have an estimated cost per unit? I like the blank idea so that buyers can customize theirs.

Im not selling them! THERE NOT MINE! Im just cutting my cash and making one custom for "MY Dash" because im cutting out the radio and heater. Also sorry if your not talking to me lol

I might sell some of them. I want to make sure that it will fit in my car before i make more of them. All my dimensions came from the factory cluster. All the holes that mount it to the dash is in the same location. So it should be a direct bolt in part. It will have no holes so you can put as many and where ever you want. It will be unpainted so that it can be painted to what ever color you want. It is made of steel. The main part is 16 ga steel and the ring is 11 ga steel.

Thanks for the feedback.

I might sell some of them. I want to make sure that it will fit in my car before i make more of them. All my dimensions came from the factory cluster. All the holes that mount it to the dash is in the same location. So it should be a direct bolt in part. It will have no holes so you can put as many and where ever you want. It will be unpainted so that it can be painted to what ever color you want. It is made of steel. The main part is 16 ga steel and the ring is 11 ga steel.

Thanks for the feedback.

sweet! nice work! I will definitely be interested purchasing one from ya if ya make another! bolt that sucker in so we know how it fits!

Yep you can put me down for one. I was going to run an Australian VG Pacer one but that looks very cool.

Sorry that i have not been on here much. But i have made some clusters, just need to weld them together. So my question is, how much should i sell them for. I know that Redlines plastic ones are $100. Being my are steel, it should last longer. I will state like with any aftermarket part, you might need to modify it. So with that said... if anyone is still interested, let me know.

Thanks

-
Back