[WANTED] Is there a source for new Kelsey-Hayes brake hubs?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
used only.. good luck..not hard to find..... if you are not looking..!

No new hubs I am aware of.

Look up RamMan, he manufactures new rotors for the KH setup. His design is a one piece rotor (the weak point in the KH design) and he has them available in regular 4” bolt pattern as well as 4.5” bolt pattern, with drilled and/or slotted options.

Not cheap, but well done. I believe they where around 375 for a pair.

No new hubs I am aware of.

Look up RamMan, he manufactures new rotors for the KH setup. His design is a one piece rotor (the weak point in the KH design) and he has them available in regular 4” bolt pattern as well as 4.5” bolt pattern, with drilled and/or slotted options.

Not cheap, but well done. I believe they where around 375 for a pair.

Send the bad spindle off to a machine shop (along with the good one for measurements). They can machine out the cavity and easily build a sleeve to bring it back to correct size.

Mine is like new . I have more than one. Stud holes and bearing seats are guaranteed perfect. The only thing with e-bay is. what is the actual condition ?

I just bought two like new take off wheels for my Harley. The one bearing race you could put in with your fingers.

Check my feed back

Here are some pictures of what mine look like they are clean. I also have studs and complete rotors.

DSCN1127.JPG

DSCN1128.JPG

DSCN1129.JPG

DSCN1130.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back