is this a good deal?

-
Thats a 66-69 box, but with missing parts, $100 - $150 tops.

Isn't that an A-body tailhousing (trans). You need the B-body tailhousing with the shifter mount towards the back.

64val67gtx wants a trans for his 67 GTX. Correct?

That car originally came with a 440 and 18 spine ($$$) transmission. And 18 spline will work. Just not quite as strong.

Isn't that an A-body tailhousing (trans). You need the B-body tailhousing with the shifter mount towards the back.

64val67gtx wants a trans for his 67 GTX. Correct?

That car originally came with a 440 and 18 spine ($$$) transmission. And 18 spline will work. Just not quite as strong.

It came with a 23 spline, 18s are stronger, later b-body transmissions had (2) mounting points front, and rear. Early ones were (1) mounting point. I will take whatever one i can find.. it needs to be good and it needs to be as long as a 727.

been looking around havent found a deal yet i didnt check wild cat mopar yet im sure they have one but want to much. i am going to pick up my duster parts pretty soon and will check the local yard they mostly deal in chev and ford so the few mopar the have they sell cheap. im getting the hood, bumper, grill, a body console and tail lights for $225.

That's not a bad deal, and i know Ed well enough to get it for a way better price than that, them boys out there are great to deal with at any rate.

-
Back