Is this spoiler from the factory ?

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
I've never seen one of these before. Did it come on only the Hang 10 models or is it an aftermarket spoiler ??

Attachments

• mopp_1011_04_o+1975_dodge_dart_sport_hang_10+driver_side_rear.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 382
looks like a direct connection spoiler, but that company doesnt make them anymore or something.. I want one too.. people call them duck tails

Not to sure but I don't think it is factory. Think you could get them through Direct Connection back in the day.

It is a direct connection rear spoiler and it is and aftermarket unit. You can still find them for sale but get inline quite a few people on this site are looking for one. The originals are made of abs plastic.

It is a direct connection rear spoiler and it is and aftermarket unit. You can still find them for sale but get inline quite a few people on this site are looking for one. The originals are made of abs plastic.

i found one in a junkyard near ne but some of the tabs are brokendisgust

](*,) duh! lol... what was i thinking...
It happens, I've broken quite a few things then went to the store to get a new one. While getting out of the car I realize, I don't need a new one I can just fix it.

It happens, I've broken quite a few things then went to the store to get a new one. While getting out of the car I realize, I don't need a new one I can just fix it.

never delt with plastics lol... newest car is my 73 dart... so i might swing by this weekend and snatch it...

I just got a new reproduction "Ducktail" spoiler off of ebay. Just like the original with the exception of the mounting holes. This one mounts from underneath the decklid and is smooth. Good price, good quality.

I just got a new reproduction "Ducktail" spoiler off of ebay. Just like the original with the exception of the mounting holes. This one mounts from underneath the decklid and is smooth. Good price, good quality.
The reproductions are made of Fiberglass not ABS plastic (same stuff that is used to make the Sharktooth grill). All I have is the original one, never had a repo one yet so don't know how they stand up over time.

Can we see pic's ??
Do they have more of them ??

F.Y.I.
This is a e-mail I received from AAR Quality Fiberglass Reproduction on the ducktail type spoiler,
Good morning,
Actually we just finished a mold for that kind of spoiler. The only difference is that you use only 4 bolts to attach it. It runs $250 plus S & H.
Sincerely,
Pia
AAR

I like these better than the wing, but just can't drill my trunk lid. Is this the one you found 805?

Attachments

• DVAP 030.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 285
after. it even has a chin spoiler.

It's hard to notice the spoiler with that friggin blower sticking out of the hood :notworth:

I have a chin strap (front air dam) that came with my car (in the trunk) was it from the factory too ??

BTW, I need one of those Centerline Wheel caps if you don't mind................maybe I'lll have to sneak by one night and "borrow" it like someone did with mine :angryfir::angryfir::angryfir:

Here is the information on mine, and yes the reproduction version is fiberglass. Got it off ebay from user Ray Chehardy out of Louisianna email [email protected]. I am in it about two hundred bucks. You will have to contact him for availability, the picture I attached is of his Duster as mine is not installed yet. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• spoiler.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 226
Here is the information on mine, and yes the reproduction version is fiberglass. Got it off ebay from user Ray Chehardy out of Louisianna email [email protected]. I am in it about two hundred bucks. You will have to contact him for availability, the picture I attached is of his Duster as mine is not installed yet. Hope this helps.

Thanks ! Looks great

No worries, when I get mine installed I will post some pictures mine is going on a 72 Demon. I am going to bond/mold it into the decklid, still trying to figure that one out, FYI, I have heard that MAS Racing is now closed.

-
Back