Island Members

-
Anyone want to get together for supper or coffee or something on Wednesday night? I'll be in town all week but Wednesday is my only available night, busy plans the rest of the time while I'm visiting. Just a thought.....

Neil.

65s said:
Anyone want to get together for supper or coffee or something on Wednesday night? I'll be in town all week but Wednesday is my only available night, busy plans the rest of the time while I'm visiting. Just a thought.....

Neil.

Do you know where you will be on the island?
We could go for wings and beer? or just hit up some coffee.
Jims retired.. so you know hes around
Im a salesman.. enough said.
im sure maybe some other boys if they are to busy might chime in..

Yeah, I'm in Victoria Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm driving to Nanaimo to see friends on Thursday. My wife and I have plans every day, except Wednesday...she has to work all day and night so I figured it was a good time to meet up maybe. I'm not in the habit of meeting strangers, but Mopar brothers is a different story, ya know?

Neil...I'm up for a get-together. We could do a Timmy's coffee and donuts,or beer and wings,or something else. Hey, Victoria Posse ,(Cerwin, 69Signet,Rob,Demondave(if you're around), and anyone else in the area),what do you think? Input please.

Neil, where are you staying? If its a nice day, I'll pick you up in the Dart.

Depending on where and when I may be able to make it, I work until 3:30. Beer and wings at the Monkey around 4:00 could certainly work. :thumbup:

65s said:
I'm not in the habit of meeting strangers, but Mopar brothers is a different story, ya know?

I think Uncle Jesse said it best: "A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.". :p Besides, I'm a friend of a friend of yours so it's almost like you know me! ;)

I think it's supposed to rain all week. I'm staying at the Empress downtown. anytime works for me. What's the monkey?

Sound good, I'm in....for a few coffees. I think it's the Monkey Tree on Mackenze by the ICBC. :scratch: "Tim's" is there as well for starters. And no...I'm not putting a "Hi my name is" sticker on my shirt LOL
Here's a LINK
http://www.monkeytreepub.com/

custom100 said:
yes i do own a custom 100 2dr hrdtop/273, it was on the road up intill about 3 years ago. its burgandy with a black roof, it was my daily driver when i was living in victoria

demondave is horn lake still around and how are the pickens there? as for the wrecker in alberta i think i may have let the cat out of the bag on that one on a different post. but i guess there could be mor than one wrecker that deals with mopar stuff in alberta
U know the old saying......I could tell ya, but then Id have to kill ya............Seroiusly though Im not sure if he is still operating................Dale Flatla..........Tilley, Alberta..........Kim......

Okay, we got Jimmy Boy, Dave and me. Anyone else? It's a one time thing guys...I'm only here for the one day.....get me while you can! No, I'm not wearing a label either. Maybe a Mopar shirt

get me while you can??!?!?! hahah Neil.. you sick sick man..

im in.. just let me know when and where.

Yup that's the one, the Monkey Tree at Mackenzie and Bordon, nice neighbourhood pub, good wings, good beer, nice waitresses not that it matters :---)

Great...I'll start at Tim's :coffee2: about 3:00 - 3:30 for any early show uppers. Then, off to see the girls,... I mean Monkey Tree.

Sounds like a plan, I may be able to recognize you from the picture with your car. I'm the guy in bad need of a haircut, waiting for it to get a bit warmer then shaving it all off, the top is already done :laughing:

Rob said:
Sounds like a plan, I may be able to recognize you from the picture with your car. I'm the guy in bad need of a haircut, waiting for it to get a bit warmer then shaving it all off, the top is already done :laughing:

I blend in well with others so here's a pic to help ya find me!

old-smoker.jpg

haaahaa.. you guys are freakin hilarious..

everyone has either seen or met me.. so look for me and you will find your way.. ill be the one with the pitcher of beer and a long pink straw! lol :headbang:

Ok guys...I'll see y'all at the Monkey Cage...err,I mean Tree ,just after 4pm...I'm coming from UVic,so shouldnt take too long. I'll wear my "Dodge" shirt.

If its raining, no Dart.

Neil...have you got transpo there?

Right on, it's a party! I hope I find you guys. I'm 6' tall with short hair. Not sure what I'll be wearing, but it won't be a suit!

My friend is loaning me his car all week. It's a Toyota, but it's free...

Hey, I'm 6'1" with short hair. We're going to look like a bunch of clones!

Anyway look out for this guy...

WestA3_3.jpg

... driving a bright blue Jeep Rubicon. That should be me (assuming my clone theory isn't a reality!). :D

haha...funny! Gee, there sure are a lot of you guys in Victoria! I've printed all your photos and I'm uploading them to CSIS now. :---)

65s said:
haha...funny! Gee, there sure are a lot of you guys in Victoria! I've printed all your photos and I'm uploading them to CSIS now. :---)

at this point do i upload my picture then? haha
Ill understand if you refuse to let me come now, but i had been driving the whole day, as we were on a trip and at this point i had had enough, but like all women.. they just egg you on!
Vancouver001.jpg

Vancouver001.jpg

-
Back