Island Members

-
Okay guys, I need some non-Mopar help here. A relative of mine has a house in Victoria they rent out. It needs some roofing done and we're having a hard time finding a reputable and trust-worthy roofer. Can you recommend someone?

We had a quote from Vintage Cedar Roof Restorations, Owner Mark at 889-1117 that was out of this world!

If you can help, please message me. Thanks!

hay guys it looks like traci and i will be down to victoria from the 26th to the 29th. it would be cool if we could get together for a coffee or some thing stronger?

Thanks Jimmy for the referral. We called him and he said he'd go out and look, but he's never returned our call. I went hunting for more roofers on Used Victoria.com. Out of 5 different roofers only 1 got back with a price quote and when asked he provided references too. He's our man I think, Halliday Roofing. Thanks.

65s said:
Thanks Jimmy for the referral. We called him and he said he'd go out and look, but he's never returned our call. I went hunting for more roofers on Used Victoria.com. Out of 5 different roofers only 1 got back with a price quote and when asked he provided references too. He's our man I think, Halliday Roofing. Thanks.

Welcome Neil,best of luck.

custom100 said:
hay guys it looks like traci and i will be down to victoria from the 26th to the 29th. it would be cool if we could get together for a coffee or some thing stronger?

Are you coming in May or did we miss you?

ya sorry i guess that i should have put the month down as well we have already been down and back.

though we will be back down to vic. for the 15th of june but i'll post when closer to that date.

Sorry to miss ya! I was out. Hopefully we will all have a chance to get together. I know I got a lot to do over the next month or so to have the car on the road!!

You can get it dun Jimmy boy!! just tell everyone ells no. :toothy7:

That is half the reason I can't get something dun for myself. :wack:
:drinkers:

I'm an Island member no more... or at least in 2 weeks I won't be. I got that sweet gov't job in Ottawa I've been chasing after and will be Ontario-bound at the end of June.

I didn't get to meet you local guys unfortunately but I'll get to see Neil in his natural habitat soon enough! ;)

hay dave thats great hope you have fun there, where are you working? is it for transport or the coastguard, or is it out of aviation?
good luck

austin

custom100 said:
hay dave thats great hope you have fun there, where are you working? is it for transport or the coastguard, or is it out of aviation?
good luck

austin

It's sort of aviation, but not wrenching on crappy airplanes for cheapskate owners... I'll be working at the NRC at their Gas Turbine Propulsion Lab doing R&D and running jet engines in a test cell. Pretty neat work and being a gov't job, full benefits including a pension! :)

that sound like it would be fun, do you get to try and get more power out of the turbine?

so i guess there will be no more cold hangers, working outside, or dealing with customers for you........... you lucky sob

austin

hay guys traci and i will down in the victoria area (sidney) is there any one around? and if so mabe we can get together for a drink, it would be great to faces to names.

the other thing has the weekly car show started up at franchelys in royal oak yet?

custom100 said:
hay guys traci and i will down in the victoria area (sidney) is there any one around? and if so mabe we can get together for a drink, it would be great to faces to names.

the other thing has the weekly car show started up at franchelys in royal oak yet?

Yup, Francelli's has started. It's Saturday evenings now (used to be Friday) and they have a great bbq!

If you're going to be in Sidney, I'll be 5 minutes away. I'm just over the Pat Bay south of the airport. When are you coming?

we'll be down from the 15th to the 24th, we will be busy the weekend of the 15th as traci is graduating from Royal Road with her masters degrea.

I'll still be here, not leaving until the first ferry on the 23rd. After the 19th I won't have any furniture though. :p

are you going to have a computer after the 19th or will it be a bit before we see ya on the sight after the 19th.

i'm up to not much from the 17th to the 24th what works for you...... place time?
or pm me to work it out

The computer is coming with me in the Ramcharger so I'll still be online until the bitter end. ;)

Austin (and Dave)...If you guys are free on Saturday nite,and the weather is good, we could all meet at Francelli's as a group and show them Cheb's and Frod's that we can come out in force too!!! What y'all say????...Rob,Jimmy etc???

custom100 said:
ok i'll drop you a line when we get down to vic
do you know if any of the other guys are around? mabe we could all meet?

I usually pop by Francelli's every Saturday anyway so I'm "down" with the idea. Of course, I only have this to show off:

DSCF0004_003.sized.jpg

It does have dual Flowmasters and makes cool rumbly noises though! :D

-
Back