Island Members

-
what time on saturday?

Traci is grading from Royal Roads with her masters friday and i think that there is something planned with her class saturday

sorry to be a pain i'm free the rest of the week though

as for showing off the ramcharger looks great better than the mazda (don't tell traci i said that)

austin

Sorry guys, would be there but I have re-build motor trouble :cussing: I'll let ya all know when the oil leaks fixed and we can meet there first thing....(start or own MOP area) and.... :lurk:

hay guys thats about the same time the get together is planned forso sorry i can't make it tonight
we will be around all week so maybe we could all get together some evening this week for coffee or something else
sorry to be a pain

Weather's crapped out anyway... I won't say maybe next week as I'll hopefully be most of the way to Calgary by then! :D

custom100 said:
your taking off next saturday dave or sooner?
maybe tuesday night we could all get together?

Leaving on the first ferry Saturday morning. Tuesday might be bad as that's the day the movers are coming so I'll be running around like a lunatic all day and may just pass out after dinner... have to see how it goes. :p

Sorry I've been incommunicado but I've just been really busy getting prepped for this move. We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning so today is a wipe out with loading the trucks, cleaning the apartment and a million other incidental things. Looks like we'll never meet unless you find yourself out in Ottawa so best of luck up-Island with the helicopters and I'll see everyone here on the forums when I get settled in out east! :)

hay dave no big deal tarci and i moved from dawson creek to port mcneill last year i totaly under stand. good luck and have a safe drive out to ontario, as for seeing you in ottawa well i've got family out there so it may happen. best of luck to you to with the new job, try not to get to comfortable working inside.

I'm more worried about my feet falling asleep while propped up on my desk than anything else! :D

If you do ever make it to Ottawa, I could show you a pretty good time. I have lots of Mopar friends out there and there's a cruise almost every night during the summer. I'm really looking forward to being back!

well i'll be think of ya with the feet up the next time that i'm working on an inspection in the rain. good luck there though.

as for comeing out to ontario it maybe this xmas which kinda messes with the cruises

now as for everyone else here in vic are any of you going to francelli's tonight?

It's calling for rain (piss me off). It is summer, right?? To the weather man :thebirdm:

I would like to but I'm out of town, one of these days I'll make it.

What's this Francelli's all about?

I'm coming out to Victoria again, this Saturday until next Saturday. My wife's got a work thing again, so I'm just tagging along....free room and board, I just have to pay my air fare.

I still haven't met Demon Dave...out there or here! Funny how that works....

So is there any other night of the week with car events or what?

Neil...Francelli's has pretty much wound-up for the year. They had the wind-up night a couple of weeks ago with a live band and such. Not much car stuff doin' this time of year, but that doesn't mean we can't all get together for a beer or something.

Whatya say, gang???? I think Neil needs a good time to take his mind off his recent nasty experience!!!

I still haven't met Demon Dave...out there or here! Funny how that works....

I've been around... ask Gil! The guy's at my house most evenings since I got back.

It's only a matter of time until we meet... the waiting will just sweeten the experience! :D

Well I can't wait to see this cool car you bought. I think I'm in the market for a car too, but that's another story.

*snip* I think I'm in the market for a car too, but that's another story.

:(

Did your insurance company write it off then? Too bad, I never got to see it. Might be time to take your drivetrain and plunk it into a "rust-free" Wayne Rowe body shell. There's also that rolling chassis Duster that was floating around UsedOttawa,com as well.

Cars are out there, we'll find you a good one! :)

Ya, they want to write it off but the car has emotional value to me, not just financial value so I will probably keep it and repair it. The whole thing makes me sick, so I might just have to turn my back on it for a while and just find something else to drive for now....but I won't part with the car. It's a real Formula S, well documented and originally black on black (but now with red interior). Too nice to let them scrap it.

Anyhow, I'm here in Victoria sitting on my wife's work laptop at the Empress hotel. Where's the party!?

-
Back