It runs

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well my little fish runs which was a surprise considering the shape of the car.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=095WascaXeg"]YouTube - Cliff's fish /6 start up[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0N-CVwaBg"]YouTube - Cliff's fish /6 start up 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-MGYRez6pc"]YouTube - Cliff's fish /6 blowing the muffler off[/ame]

Here is a picture with the breather on.

100_2624-600.jpg

How long has it been to hear the slant run rebel ? Does the trans work ?
I am thinking about going to the dog dish steal wheels and take the heavy rallies off.
Speaking of dogs , your G.S looks happy to be helping out.
The /6 sound good and sounds like the carb is not holding gas. running backwards back to your gas can. Congrat's on the fire up

Well its good to see you havent thrown the car away yet.

Yep my wife lost the bet. I did sell the grill and headlight bezels to another member here I am just waiting on the mo. looks like a custom grill

How long has it been to hear the slant run rebel ? Does the trans work ?
I am thinking about going to the dog dish steal wheels and take the heavy rallies off.
Speaking of dogs , your G.S looks happy to be helping out.
The /6 sound good and sounds like the carb is not holding gas. running backwards back to your gas can. Congrat's on the fire up

Mike,I never heard it run until today. Yeah King heard it fire up he jumped in and looked at me, In a way a dog goes. Ok lets go.

I shifted the tranny carefully since it it was up on jackstands. I plan to go to rallies one day. The line you see running for the gas can was one to pump gas into the carb,the gas tank is out from the car.

yea, it is still recording.................................... so do not talk any **** woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao rofl.

so, are you going to keep it?

hey, i say do a rat rod to it. buy a few gallons of bondo, mud it up, and sport that thing!

yea, it is still recording.................................... so do not talk any **** woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao rofl.

so, are you going to keep it?

hey, i say do a rat rod to it. buy a few gallons of bondo, mud it up, and sport that thing!

yep a wash,rough sanding,then flat black rattle can paint. I hate Bondo I would rather ride with holes in it. Fun part is doing the front drum brakes and finding the right dual resv master cylinder.Yes I am going to keep it,my wife lost her bet.

Well my little fish runs which was a surprise considering the shape of the car.

100_2624-600.jpg

I'm not surprised at all, when you show these cars a little love they come right back to life. Sounds very very good too. Congrats...hearing it fun for the first time is awesome!:cheers: You're probably still smiling.

I'm not surprised at all, when you show these cars a little love they come right back to life. Sounds very very good too. Congrats...hearing it fun for the first time is awesome!:cheers: You're probably still smiling.

Yep and the wife lost another bet too.:toothy7:

If you do a rat rod, Put a big treble hook or lure on it with a broken steel line on it. :happy7:
That fish has fought many battles and never has been landed :eek:ccasion:
Congratulations on the first fire up Rebel :eek:ccasion:

If you do a rat rod, Put a big treble hook or lure on it with a broken steel line on it. :happy7:
That fish has fought many battles and never has been landed :eek:ccasion:
Congratulations on the first fire up Rebel :eek:ccasion:

LOL Now I can work on the mechanicals on it so I can drive it. Sad part is I haven't done front drum brakes for a little over 30 years.

Sounds Great glad to hear your keeping it...........

Nothing like resurrecting the dead....good deal...

Thanks Ink,to be honest I didn't think it wouldn't start and run. But it does have a vacuum leak since I can not get it to idle down.

Good job man... these \6 cars are like zombies. Even when theyre dead they go

Just remember that the short lining always goes on the front and the long to the rear. It is easy from there.

Thanks, I have found a dual pot MC for a 67 Dodge Dart at Advance Auto Parts from searching here. But I am still looking for what lines to use and what block.

Sometimes it turns into a battle of wills and you won this round congrats to you Cliff.

-
Back