It starts next monday.

-
Mike, the key to beating this critter is to be strong and never let down. Never give up. Always have a strong, positive outlook.
YOU WILL BEAT THIS!
My wife was diagnosed with two kinds of stage 3+ breast cancer 15 years ago, went through numerous surgeries and chemo treatments and is now more ornery than ever - and cancer free.
She had the "It won't beat me" attitude and I know that was the key to her recovery.
Prayers and best wishes for you and your family.

Stay strong and keep that great attitude Mike ... we've got you and your family in our prayers for a speedy and thorough recovery. Don't hesitate to ask if you need ANYthing.

my thoughts are with you and your family, stay strong and you will come out of this with a diferent way of seeing life!

That's the best way to do it - my wife said the port-a-cath made the chemo experience sooo much easier.
Here's a safety hint: never drive yourself to your chemo treatments. My wife assured me she could drive herself, but the chemicals made her very drowsy and she fell asleep while sitting at a red traffic signal driving home.
I took the time off work and drove her to all of her remaining chemo treatments.

God is with you my friend, I wish you and your faimily only the best.

As I quote Tony F. Stay strong and never give up.
And add a prayer for the doctors to be blest with the wisdom needed to fight this thing out of your body Mike. My prayers will stay with you and your family that this will be something we all can say you beet cancer with flying colors and our prayers are herd for a fast recovery. This will be tough on you and the family Mike. so remember to continue to keep us updated brother.

Many prayers sent to you and your family!! Fight hard, and dont give up..

Best of luck to you. I've lost two cousins and a sister to cancer. One cousin was 26, the other barely made it to 18 when he died.

keeping positive is your best line of defense! also do yourself a favor and read up and fallow if you choose what "Gary Null" has to say about fighting cancer. he has reversed cancer without chemo. there are alternatives...... keep the faith and we will be praying for your recovery! I wish you the Best.

-
Back