It's doing it again. Anybody else living in the south over this crap

-
Its going to be sweet to see all you good old boys in the fluffy white stuff driving around,freezing your asses off,ice on the BBQ,finding ways to deal with it,should be a hoot,mrmopartech

GOOD LUCK BJR

I'll probably get slayed for this but I love it. It was a nice surprise today to get the ground covered in like 10 minutes flat.

Its going to be sweet to see all you good old boys in the fluffy white stuff driving around,freezing your asses off,ice on the BBQ,finding ways to deal with it,should be a hoot,mrmopartech

GOOD LUCK BJR

We're lucky. The south shuts DOWN when the roads get covered cause nobody down here knows how to drive in it. I'm dead serious. The Sheriff's Dept will arrest your *** if you're out in it. Bottom line is we don't have the road clearin equipment so we just have to wait til it melts.

I'll probably get slayed for this but I love it. It was a nice surprise today to get the ground covered in like 10 minutes flat.

I love it too....the SNOW, that is. I don't care if it snows asshole deep to a girrafe. It's the ice I can't stand. About 4 years ago, we had one hell of an ice storm. I lost like 150 trees. Talk about a sumbitch of a cleanup.

Our problem here in southeast Va. is that when we do get deep snow, there`s not enough equipment or crews to deal with removing it. Kinda' like N.Y.C. in the last big one. :D

We're lucky. The south shuts DOWN when the roads get covered cause nobody down here knows how to drive in it. I'm dead serious. The Sheriff's Dept will arrest your *** if you're out in it. Bottom line is we don't have the road clearin equipment so we just have to wait til it melts.

Thats very true... it does shut completely down.

Back years ago my friends and I would jump in the oh truck head up the road before it got to bad. We would get a big bottle of Canadian Hunter and few cases of beer..... oh and drop by and a get a big bag of weed. Ahhhh those were the good times. We would slide down the big hill on a giant piece of metal with the front rolled up ... about 8 of us... we would laugh our asses off!

Our problem here in southeast Va. is that when we do get deep snow, there`s not enough equipment or crews to deal with removing it. Kinda' like N.Y.C. in the last big one. :D

Thats the way it is here in SC. I have noticed however they have been doing something different before the snow even gets here. They spray down the roads with salt water. I and my coworker got behind one of those trucks in the work van and apparently they don't give a rats *** if your behind them or not. That stuff blows up all over the windshield.

I hate snow! We get more and more here every year and it sucks!

Al Gore is a moron. I have my own climate change theories, the most scientific of which has to do with General Lee's ghost, returned from the crypt to punish the Southern man for moving to the suburbs and letting his children play with yankee-transplant kids and listen to rap music, brings this horror upon us. :angry7:

I imagine him saying something like: "Oh, you like the Yankees, now, do ya? Well, since you like 'em so much, have some of their bull$h!+ weather, too. Keep it up, you'll get their accent next."

Yeah, it's true. Look it up, it's been researched.

...The Sheriff's Dept will arrest your *** if you're out in it...

Christ, dude, what kind of Orwellian-gestapo-commie-goose-steppin'-prison county do you live in!?! F*** that. The Sheriff wouldn't dream of pullin' some b.s. like that on us. He'd find his office burned to the ground and be without a job right fast.

It hasn't snowed here very much, maybe 6 inches total since November. It was 56 degrees here last weekend and took the car for a spin around the block.
You can keep all that snow down south, I hate shoveling.:toothy10:

The snow has been light here in Syracuse, December was fairly heavy. I think we will get pay back for the light snow soon.

What happened?

Attachments

• bewareglobalwarming.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 166
I think it's the polar shift!! You guys are getting more and more and we're getting less and less (well sort of). That said anyone want a snowblower cheap!!:-D

Calling for 2 - 4 inches here. Got right at 2" here day after Christmas. Got 9" here in Feb. We normally get an inch or two every 8 - 10 years.

GOOD LUCK BJR

Thats OK because in 3 days the snow will be gone and two weeks will be racing, how bout you?

I lived and worked in Minnesota a long time. My wife took ill and the doctor said move her to a warm place quick. We moved south within three months. Man was that great advice for us all.

I enjoy being able to do more year round and not have the winter beat on us for so long. Minnesota is a great place but I am so glad we moved.

I lived and worked in Minnesota a long time. My wife took ill and the doctor said move her to a warm place quick. We moved south within three months. Man was that great advice for us all.

I enjoy being able to do more year round and not have the winter beat on us for so long. Minnesota is a great place but I am so glad we moved.

Yep!! Soon as the kids are out and god willing we still have our heath, the wife and I are south bound as well. At least for the winter (I don't think my delicate skin could handle the 100 + degree temp for too long). LOL!!

snow, sleet and freezing rain here in Al, been inside all day because of roads iced over. May thaw some tomorrow afternoon then back in teens. Be glad to see springtime!!!!!

We have about 3 inches here on the southern coast of NC. This is the second storm we have had this year. We rarely get snow in the winter.. actually, we average around 45-50 degrees this time of year. Kids lost school today (and just got the call for school being cancelled for tomorrow too). Funny to see snow on the sand and have the ocean crash on the white shore.

been upper 20's to lower 30's here and raining. We had alot of ice, no snow. most of the schools and a few roads were closed due to the amt of ice, people cant drive around here when its sunny,,they are really f-uped in rain and ice. The poor kiddies go back to school tomm.

-
Back