its done in red what do you think

-
I usally do not like red cars but I like it alot.I also saw a 71 Cuda red with red interior I liked as well....

Jim

Man, that red on red on red is....red. Love the combo! I think the wood grain looks great too. I want to paint my Demon FE5 with a white interior (original white buckets) but man. That red gut is too cool. Kudos to a very NICE ride!

Sweet car!I love the way the car sits with the wheel/tire combo.

Great job. I like that you left the wheel lip mouldings on the car. They help to accent and frame the wheels.

Great job. I like that you left the wheel lip mouldings on the car. They help to accent and frame the wheels.

thanks i ve got a new red tuff wheel but i put the black one with the chrome inserts on it it goes better with the dash combo set

Absolutely beautiful! What brand are those wheels? They really make that red pop! toolman

very cool. that is a huge amount of red, but its cool. not something i would personally do, but very nice...

Love it!!!!!!!! But then I'm kinda partial to red also.

Attachments

• DSCN0450.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 232
Great car, like the red! The car also looks very clean!! Like your rims, but would have gone for something darker, like dark chrome or something, to even make the red look more bright than it already is...Nice interior also

with todays choice of gray or gray in most cases it is refreshing to see the colorful older cars.

I was never a fan of interiors that were not Black or White, but now the reds, blues and even greens look good

In 98 went and looked at a 70 Roadrunner convertible, clean and straight white exterior with burnt orange interior. Didn't care much for the interior, but what a nice car, someone want to kick me for not buying it for 10K?

Beautiful car!

Absolutely beautiful! What brand are those wheels? They really make that red pop! toolman

thanks guys the wheels are coys , i am thinking about a red on red red 4 speed its a ralley red car but i would like a twin huh just thinking about doing it

-
Back