Its finally happening!

-
since this is your first child, i will help you understand the process !!

After the new wears off, the diapers (and there will be many) start to stink. Tell daddy to change them as it is all his fault!

Sure, the new one will start to make noises. After a while you will wish it would be quiet. And then you will find a way to sleep thru the noise.

And then the baby will learn to crawl.....and get into trouble.

And then the baby will learn to walk...double trouble.

And then the baby will learn how to talk...oh no!

And the the 'terrible two's will make a house call.

It goes downhill from there !!

How to get sleep...

quietbabyhappymother.jpg

how to make sure kids don't get into trouble...

tantrumkiller.jpg

it's all his fault....

kids.jpg

pictures would be helpful to us !! :blob::p

lackofpictures.jpg

rofl!!

Congrats to you and the wife! I had my 2 20+ years ago, but now I have twin grandsons at 3-1/2 and just found out recently there's going to be a new grandaghter here in about 10 weeks.. Ain't nothing better than holding your own, then the priveldge of holding your owns, own.. Hows that for a tongue twister!!!!!!!!!! Congrats New Dad, welcome to the great world of parenthood 101.....

WOO HOO Congrats Chuck. Mary and I can't wait to see her.

Ok im goingto update for him the kids here i was up there all dang day lol kiddos 7 pounds flat and u had to see the face on chuck when u got to see his little girl ... it was good to see my brother happy ...bubba i had alittle tear for ya when u started lol there was a little problm tho she had to have a c sacsion ... idk y but she did but when i left she was in pain but doing ok so i updadted it for him cuz hes forgot us for now lol btw the kid has big feet lol idk i was just telling what i know lol

If her water broke don't you need a plumber or something???:scratch:

She's here! Phoenix Noel Thompson was born at 7:51pm on dec. We, 2011 weighing in at 7lbs 7ozs and 19in long

Attachments

• IMG-20111226-00100.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG-20111226-00101.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG-20111226-00103.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG-20111226-00091.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG-20111226-00097.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 105
Congratulations to you and Erica. Phoenix is a cutie.

Ya. She took after her daddy didn't she?! Lol she's got fire red hair though! She aint cried a total of 3 minutes either! She's so quiet and collected. I'm glad she got her mommas temperment.

congrats.. a lil girl huh.. your in trouble now..lol

one thing i learned real fast when my 3 year little girl was born is all that little annoying crap women do that you just thought they learned over the years growing up. yea its in their DNA.. they are born with that **** in them..lol

a little girl just has a way of turning daddy into mush..

Congratulations!!!!!

X's 2! (Had to quote it!LOL!)

My lil'girl is now going to be 18 this coming year. It's been a pleasure. (Except she's like her mom into Fords and stangs....all well. Could be worse....like fart canned imports! At least there old Stangs and American muscle.)

Wishing you the best of luck flowing your way for the most possible happiness.

Congratulations.

She really resembles dad, a little chubby, lays around and doesn't do much..

But SHE will grow up....

Thank you for sharing this happiest event, she's beautiful, best wishes to the new family.

Thats great news! Congrats!!!!!
I remember when my first (daughter) was born, so I know how you're feeling right now. Cherish the moment.

Jason

She's my first child all together, so I have a lot of scares ahead of me lol

I'll post more pictures as we go along!

-
Back