I've been a busy boy, Lotsa pics.

-
Console looks PEEEErrrfect in there!!!! Nise job spaz!! They are never dun are they :iconbigg:

Spazzooks, that console looks terrific. It'll spazzle-matazzle 'em at the local cruise-in. Great job. :thumblef: \\:D/ :thumbup:

Wylde1.

Spazzooks, that console looks terrific. It'll spazzle-matazzle 'em at the local cruise-in. Great job. :thumblef: \\:D/ :thumbup:

Wylde1.

Chuckling....
I made some cardboard patterns for the headliner but I am leaning away from doing a custom job, just too many bends, dips, sharp edges and overlapping edges to make a smooth finished product.
I'm sure it can be done but I think I will just stick to the factory headliner.

Console looks perfect in there, just don't throw a power shift with the wrong pistol grip and shoot yourself in the foot.:grin:

Keep up the great work you are keeping us all motivated with our projects. Looks awsome.

Love the console Spaz!About your gearz...it,s always nice to have a spare pair of rear tires on rims for preffered driving.For me,it,s easier to quickly swap tire sizes than centers.Just sayin..

More quality work from cudaspaz. I was just thinking about you and wondering what you have been up to. I figured that you picked up another project. It's great to hear from you brother. This is what I have been working on all winter.

Attachments

• Paint5.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 753
Console looks perfect in there, just don't throw a power shift with the wrong pistol grip and shoot yourself in the foot.:grin:

That would sukkk,:homework:

Keep up the great work you are keeping us all motivated with our projects. Looks awsome.

Thanks bud.
Glad to help-that's why I post progress pics.

Love the console Spaz!About your gearz...it,s always nice to have a spare pair of rear tires on rims for preffered driving.For me,it,s easier to quickly swap tire sizes than centers.Just sayin..

Yeah, that will work too.
I took it out today and havin lotso fun with it, even got a thumbs up and wave from a cop after I goosed it- did not see him till it was too late.

More quality work from cudaspaz. I was just thinking about you and wondering what you have been up to. I figured that you picked up another project. It's great to hear from you brother. This is what I have been working on all winter.

Dude, that's a sweet rig, holy crap- what fun that's gonna be.:evil1::evil1::mumum::evil::pirate::evil1::evil1:

No.....no more projects for me other than the stock little cherokee sport 4x4 I picked up, but the only work going into that thing is strictly fixing all the neglect from the previous owner.
Believe me, I'd like to go all out with a lift and motor mods and all kinds of crazy Russian camo fighter jet paint and switches, relays, gadgets and lights and stuff but Wifey poo would break out the Rataan cane and cut me open wide with it.:pottytra:

I'll take 2 also! .. roflol looking great :glasses8:

Sounds like fun don't it?:icescrea:

I need to do some vinyl covers with snaps to go over the roll bar padding.

Velcro may be a better choice.

Velcro is fine...when it's new but after a while the fuzzies get all worn out and don't work for crap.

I just scored a bunch more of those pockets that I used in the console if anyone is interested in a set.

First off GORGEOUS build! :)
I'm stealing several ideas from your build. LOVE the tack bracket, and you probably have found the only good use for the infamous A-Body "glove box" LOL
Great job!! look forward to seeing more.
Now that I have a shell all apart and having to transfer everything over, i'm really(ok maybe just kinda) wishing I wasn't starting in on this stuff during a chaotic point in my life.

First off GORGEOUS build! :)
I'm stealing several ideas from your build. LOVE the tack bracket, and you probably have found the only good use for the infamous A-Body "glove box" LOL
Great job!! look forward to seeing more.
Now that I have a shell all apart and having to transfer everything over, i'm really(ok maybe just kinda) wishing I wasn't starting in on this stuff during a chaotic point in my life.

Mine took 10 years so don't rush it if you don't have to.

Nice job on the console, looks great.....

I really need to get some high back, reclining seats in this thing though.

These stock ones kill my friggin back and I hate that they don't recline and do not have any head support if I were to get rear ended.

I'm kicking around the idea of trading these factory front seats for a set of high back racing seats with seat belt provisions in the seat back.

I may even just sell these outright and put that money on a set of aftermarket seats.

These are the original seats but they were recovered by hand vith vinyl in the identical original pattern.

I seriously want one of those consoles... bad *** dude... and I just stole the hurst t handle parking brake idea too.. keep em coming man.. that car looks sick!

I seriously want one of those consoles... bad *** dude... and I just stole the hurst t handle parking brake idea too.. keep em coming man.. that car looks sick!

They are easy to make.
A guy on cuda-shallenger.com is making one like it as we speak.
His cardboard mock up is finished, just waiting for me to send him the pocket.

I really need to get some high back, reclining seats in this thing though.

These stock ones kill my friggin back and I hate that they don't recline and do not have any head support if I were to get rear ended.

I'm kicking around the idea of trading these factory front seats for a set of high back racing seats with seat belt provisions in the seat back.

I may even just sell these outright and put that money on a set of aftermarket seats.

These are the original seats but they were recovered by hand vith vinyl in the identical original pattern.

one of my boss' has a valiant that he put acura TL seats in they actually looked pretty sweet in it.

BTW everything looks damn good!!

-
Back